PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

SharpsShooter
10-25-2006, 09:37 AM
A man is walking home alone late one foggy Halloween night, when behind him he hears:

BUMP...

BUMP..

BUMP...

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him.

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him

FASTER...

FASTER...

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him.
However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP..

clappity-BUMP...

on his heels as the terrified man runs.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, he locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door.

Bumping and clapping toward him.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup!
Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...

and,

(hopefully you're ready for this!!!)

The coffin stops........

:groner: :holysheep :groner:

Shepherd2
10-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Great joke. Glad I put my coffee cup down before I read the punch line.

jballs918
10-25-2006, 02:59 PM
man that was awful thanks for hte luff

trooperdan
10-25-2006, 03:48 PM
OK, now 'fess up; who was the eight year old kid that you stole the joke from?

Four Fingers of Death
10-25-2006, 08:19 PM
The way I heard it, a coffin was being carried up the steep steps of a cathederal, when one of the pall bearers tripped on a step and they dropped the coffin and it crashed down the steps and across the road straight through a pharmacy, as they chased the coffin through the shop, one of the pallbearers who was a bit of a wag shouted out to the girl behnd the counter, 'have you got anything to stop this coffin?'

SharpsShooter
10-26-2006, 07:38 AM
OK, now 'fess up; who was the eight year old kid that you stole the joke from?

Actually a good friend of mine who is a Retired Captain with the state DOC sent it to me. It is BAD, but I bet you snickered at least.:-D

SS