PDA

View Full Version : Unique

skeet1
12-22-2010, 09:24 PM
I just got back from Powder Valley with an 8 lb. caddie of Unique for $98.50 a pretty good buy considering what surplus powder is going for. Not only that but they are nice people to deal with.

Skeet1 :bigsmyl2:

Dennis Eugene
12-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Sweet, I have an order coming from them bought 10,000 primers and 16 pounds of powder and they pay the Ins., Freight and hazmat per the sale they have going on right now. Looking forward to giving them more of my business. Dennis.

sargenv
12-25-2010, 04:21 AM
I've done group buys with PV and have purchased stuff from them on my own... always nice to deal with.

BCB
12-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Sweet, I have an order coming from them bought 10,000 primers and 16 pounds of powder and they pay the Ins., Freight and hazmat per the sale they have going on right now. Looking forward to giving them more of my business. Dennis.

I purchased a fair sized order from Powder Valley recently and might be intersted in another. BUT, I can't seem to find where they are advertising the sale...

Can you point me to the information on the Powder Valley Website?

Thanks...BCB

AnthonyB
12-25-2010, 08:56 AM
BCB, open the "Specials" window and you will see it.
"FREE HAZMAT AND FREIGHT - Order two or more cases (10,000) of Tula primers and we will ship to you free of charge. No hazmat, no freight. You can add up to 40 lbs of additional product to your order under the same hazmat. "
Tony

BCB
12-25-2010, 09:42 AM
BCB, open the "Specials" window and you will see it.
"FREE HAZMAT AND FREIGHT - Order two or more cases (10,000) of Tula primers and we will ship to you free of charge. No hazmat, no freight. You can add up to 40 lbs of additional product to your order under the same hazmat. "
Tony

Thanks...

Guess I will need to read it a bit closer to get the details...

I am assuming a case is 5000 primers?...

I will need to check to see if it can be assorted types or just one type per 5000...

Again, thanks...BCB

Maven
12-25-2010, 05:29 PM
Did the same as skeet1. Will pick it up from my friend Vly tomorrow. In the mean time Merry Xmas to all!