PDA

View Full Version : Attn: John Taylor

Char-Gar
12-22-2010, 05:04 PM
I have a good Smith and Wesson M&P in 32-20. It is a nickle plated later model with the heat treated cylinder. The inside of the barrel is very, very bad.

Can you reline this back to 32-20. If so, send me a PM with the particulars.

Charles Graff
Deep South Texas

leftiye
12-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Why not just PM him?

Char-Gar
12-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Well, the primary reason, if that every time, his name is mentioned on the Internet with what he does, that is free advertising for him.

John Taylor
12-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the advertisement. I quit advertising in gun list over 6 year ago, found word of mouth much more efficient and cost less.

Piedmont
12-23-2010, 04:52 PM
I for one would like to hear the answer to the question. Most of us here are continually considering the next project and knowing what is possible is a help.

missionary5155
12-24-2010, 04:23 AM
Good morning
John Taylor does excelent work. He has always given me top grade suggestions on projects. I would not hessitate to use his service again.
Mike in Peru

Molly
12-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Good morning
John Taylor does excelent work. He has always given me top grade suggestions on projects. I would not hessitate to use his service again.
Mike in Peru

I will back that up wholeheaartedly!! John did some work for me that seems of outstanding quality. And when it didn't deliver the results I wanted (through no fault of his), John offered to re-do the entire project at no cost to me. I defy ANYONE to beat that kind of integrity!!

John Taylor
12-24-2010, 07:33 PM
I for one would like to hear the answer to the question. Most of us here are continually considering the next project and knowing what is possible is a help.

Most pistols can be relined, so the answer is yes. Some of the pistols with integral barrels present a problem like the C96 Mauser.