WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load DataRepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality and God

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hole View Post
    Ah Timmy, as a confirmed innerlecshul "liberal" you only see your opposites in black and blacker; don't you know that may not be fair?

You just can't seem to get it that Christianity is not a religious club where anyone can "half believe" anything and call themselves by a nice label and make it so. So, I'll write this note to you and anyone who wonders if anything you say here is worth hearing.

First, surely you know I don't care what you or any other religious cultist calls me because I know you have no valid reference for doing so. Can you grasp that all Christians here know that you lack any understanding of what you're talking about and it greatly reduces any effect on us you may hope to accomplish?

We have Christian Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, etc. and our core beliefs have the same foundation; cults do not. So, by definition, they are cults no matter what else they say. Mormons and J.W.s claim to be Christians but, like you, their lips (including yous) don't make it so! Cults have an entirely different "jesus", different doctrines and a vastly different afterlife than Christians. And that's not my judgemental or hypothetical put-down, it's what they will tell you.

I grew up with a determined LDS mother who succeeded in drawing my father and younger sister into that fold but, by the grace of God and the fervent prayers of my Christian grandparents, I am no Morman. I have several cousins (that I love) who remain in that cult today. They are all good people, we don't talk religion because we have vastly different beliefs but we hold together in mutual courtesy. And I know some very nice J.W.s too. They've all solid cultists but none of them are the depraved maniacs you suggest and I'm appalled you would say so.

You need to grow up.
    I did not call them depraved maniacs, I don't even call them cultists you did. I respect everyone's right to believe as they wish and if they behave as a religion I will credit them as a religious group. Buddhists, LDS, JW, Jews, Sunnis, Shia, Hindu, Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Shinto, Zoroastrian, Universalists all of the are valid religions. I wish I could name some Aboriginal religions to add to the list but I have not studied them.

Your disrespect and distain for other religions is obvious and appalling. Your sense of superiority is a sin. You can't hide it God sees the real you even better than I.

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Boolit Buddy
    tim....... sorry, He wants to see a humbled and thankful heart because of what Jesus has done for you. virtue won't work

Boolit Master
    Ah Timmy, as a confirmed innerlecshul "liberal" ...........
    Do you think you are sly with your insults? What person calls a man Timmy? My mother stopped calling me Timmy more than 40 years ago. Your not man enough to even use your real name.

I find it hard to believe that you don't know how to spell intellectual so again some deliberate attempt to annoy.

Liberal, you know that on this forum that is not much different than calling someone a "***"

I wonder why the moderators tolerate you.

Tim

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by a danl View Post
    tim....... sorry, He wants to see a humbled and thankful heart because of what Jesus has done for you. virtue won't work
    Again, that is the Bible talking. Believe as you wish.

Tim

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dtknowles View Post
    Again, that is the Bible talking. Believe as you wish.

Tim
    i'm sorry but i have to end this conversation

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by a danl View Post
    i'm sorry but i have to end this conversation
    You don't have to tell anyone to end a conversation, you just stop posting. Telling people you are ending is passive aggressive. You are entitled to stop conversing but you can't expect the other person to give you the last word. Also, why are you sorry? I am glad for you too stop.

Tim

Boolit Master
    You don't have to tell anyone to end a conversation, you just stop posting. Telling people you are ending is passive aggressive. You are entitled to stop conversing but you can't expect the other person to give you the last word. Also, why are you sorry? I am glad for you too stop.

Tim
    One of the very rare things I've seen you post on here that I totally agree with!

We all have our own beliefs, and they develop in each of us for many different reasons, in different ways. Jesus taught the people in parables, and they are still valid teachings today. I can start down a whole list of things that different "main stream" Christian won't agree on, much less nonbelievers, but I can still wish you peace.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    One of the very rare things I've seen you post on here that I totally agree with!

We all have our own beliefs, and they develop in each of us for many different reasons, in different ways. Jesus taught the people in parables, and they are still valid teachings today. I can start down a whole list of things that different "main stream" Christian won't agree on, much less nonbelievers, but I can still wish you peace.
    Good post!
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    God created gay people. He either allowed it to happen as the fetus was developing or he put the child in a situation where they were abused and transformed. He has no right to claim it’s a sin after the fact.
    East Tennessee

Boolit Master
    Your disrespect and distain for other religions is obvious and appalling.
    You sneer at my laffable spelling of innerlectsul but you don't know what it means and then smart ol' you can't even correctly spell disdain! (I'll help; highly eddicated innerlecsuls are pompous snobs who announce themselves as superior beings who are much too intelligent to believe in the plebs' God of the Bible.) In other words, you sir, are too amusing for words.

Respect? I respect people, I do not respect grossly wrong ideas and feel a duty to attempt correction in potential harmful error. (Like, I respectfully warn people who don't know any better not to pee on electric fences and please don't follow false gods!)

So, you're appalled? Well, I suspect superior ol' you are well accustomed to being appalled by your presumed inferiors like me so that doesn't mean much. (Do you find that appalling?)

You can't hide it God sees the real you even better than I.
    Well, we're finally getting somewhere when you admit that God can see anything better than you so you aren't a totally lost cause yet; hang in there!

Now don't get angry, and do forgive me for doing this, I really are trying to stop but you keep challenging me and insist in throwing your d__k on the floor; I just can't resist stomping on it a little bit. Be kool, it's all in phun you know ...

I pray your Great Nebulous Farce - I mean Force - will be with you this day.
    Last edited by 1hole; 02-06-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Yes, God looks at my Heart. I hope in my he sees virtue.

Tim
    You chime in these posts a lot one has to wonder what you are searching for.
    Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior?
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

A lot of trampled pearls in this thread.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    You chime in these posts a lot one has to wonder what you are searching for.
    Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior?
    I guess you have not read my posts. I have posted several times that I don't believe that Jesus is the Christ and he is not my Savior. I and not searching I am spreading the word that only good works will save you not Jesus' forgiveness. If you do not repent and correct your sins and make the world a better place you will not be saved no matter what the bible says.

Tim

Boolit Master
    You sneer at my laffable spelling of innerlectsul but you don't know what it means and then smart ol' you can't even correctly spell disdain! (I'll help; highly eddicated innerlecsuls are pompous snobs who announce themselves as superior beings who are much too intelligent to believe in the plebs' God of the Bible.) In other words, you sir, are too amusing for words.

Respect? I respect people, I do not respect grossly wrong ideas and feel a duty to attempt correction in potential harmful error. (Like, I respectfully warn people who don't know any better not to pee on electric fences and please don't follow false gods!)

So, you're appalled? Well, I suspect superior ol' you are well accustomed to being appalled by your presumed inferiors like me so that doesn't mean much. (Do you find that appalling?)

Well, we're finally getting somewhere when you admit that God can see anything better than you so you aren't a totally lost cause yet; hang in there!

Now don't get angry, and do forgive me for doing this, I really are trying to stop but you keep challenging me and insist in throwing your d__k on the floor; I just can't resist stomping on it a little bit. Be kool, it's all in phun you know ...

I pray your Great Nebulous Farce - I mean Force - will be with you this day.
    What is your name?

Tim

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    I guess you have not read my posts. I have posted several times that I don't believe that Jesus is the Christ and he is not my Savior. I and not searching I am spreading the word that only good works will save you not Jesus' forgiveness. If you do not repent and correct your sins and make the world a better place you will not be saved no matter what the bible says.

Tim
    So all you want to do is sow discord in the Chapel because you don't believe in the bible.

I will pray for you Tim
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    So all you want to do is sow discord in the Chapel because you don't believe in the bible.

I will pray for you Tim
    Not sow discord. I have come to save those who can be saved.

Tim

Boolit Master
    Not sow discord. I have come to save those who can be saved.

Tim
    Save them from what? A guilty conscience, a troubled mind? Just wondering.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory View Post

A lot of trampled pearls in this thread.
    Not true brother! It brings evil to light, glory to power, and strengthens your brothers!

Boolit Master
    Save them from what? A guilty conscience, a troubled mind? Just wondering.
    Save them from the idea they can be bad and be saved just by asking forgiveness/

Tim

Boolit Master

Not true brother! It brings evil to light, glory to power, and strengthens your brothers!
    In order for the above to be correct, you have to be winning in your argument. You're not winning.
    Some people you can reason with, some people have a mind like the door on a bank vault, there is no combination and it's welded shut.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Commenting on thread like this, is like taking a bath in a sewer. That's why it's called 'the pit,'
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast