Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Repackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad Data
Wideners
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: They just caused me to become an NRA life member

Boolit Master

They just caused me to become an NRA life member

So I'm watching with horror and grief the events in Las Vegas. My heart is just weeping for these people. I'm trying to understand what the heck happened.

Then...on MSNBC Brian Williams starts talking about the bill to "legalize" silencers. They then go off on a half hour rant against silencers. What the heck do silencers have to do with this? Did this guy have a silencer?

They set up a strawman argument claiming the reason given to make silencers legal is so game do not hear the hunters. (Really?) At one point Their EXPERT says: What will they want next to hunt with? Hand grenades so they have better odds?

I'm not ashamed to admit it but I was never a member of the NRA, until now. Their politics and mine were just not inline. As the crazy anti-gun everything now starts to float to the surface....I just signed up and became an NRA life member.

I just saw one guy EXPERT on MSNBC say he was now in favor of outlawing bump-fire stocks (eventhough they still don't know if that is what was used) and....SEMI-AUTO, yes...SEMI- AUTO rifles. Go ahead idiots. Attack every aspect of firearms ownership and get moderates like me solidly on the other side.
    [

Boolit Master
    Watching a confirmed liar like Brian Williams was a mistake to begin with.
    East Tennessee

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I think we all are weeping in our hearts for the Las Vegas shooting and the acts of one man has affected the lives of so many who will never get over it.

It amazes me how fast Hillary climbed on the gun control and silencer band wagon and then again it doesn't. her comments on silencers just shows her stupidity and the same for those who followed suit. And, personally, I have no use for silencers and have mixed emotions about them but I am also respectful enough to realize that others do have a use for them.

As stated this morning by one individual on FOX, those that instantly react to situations such as this and start off on a tangent about gun control and what can be done to make guns illegal, etc., have not clue that the government cannot solve every problem. If it were not a gun, then it would be a bomb - and evidently this guy had the makings for that as well. But, until ALL the facts are in and the LE are allowed to do their jobs, nobody should be jumping at conclusions but then the media - both left and right - are always eager to stir things up with their "suppostitions" without having all the facts.

I'm not a life member of the NRA, but I will be extending my membership as we do need groups such as the NRA to help preserve our Constitutional rights. What scares me is how quick and ready the left is to "re-write" the Constitution to suit their needs and desires. And, the swamp - i.e. the politicians in Washington - regardless of what party it is - are so self serving, greedy and corrupt that they have forgotten that it is the voters that they work for, not themselves.

Trump will be visiting Puerto Rico and then Las Vegas - but no matter what he says or does, it will be wrong in the eyes of the Left and those of the Right who don't like that he is upsetting their apple cart. It's disgusting and immoral in my opinion but then I'm old and was brought up in a far different time.

Instead of instantly jumping on the "anti" wagon, these supposedly smart politicians can't even recognize that things have not been sorted out as far as this shooter goes, his motives, etc. Instead, this should be a time to mourn for those who had their innocent lives taken, for the survivors and for all of their families as well as for all of the first responders involved. May God watch over and Bless them all.

And like you, and myself, I'm am sure that there are many who will be joining or re-joining the ranks of the NRA and other groups out there that help protect our Constitutional rights. I don't always agree with the NRA, but without such groups, the Left and Progressive (which I've never understood that term as applied) will steamroll over every one's rights.

Boolit Grand Master
    you can't believe any of the dribble these libtards spout
    just look they all voted and wanted a proven criminal in office
    its a terrible sad event that happen in Vegas but to use it to advance their political
    agenda is beyond belief
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master

Been NRA life member for some time,they are the best we have
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Been a life member since the early '70's. Happy and proud to be, think that they are a little bit timid in their approach to getting some of the gun control laws repealed but they are the biggest player around. And they are some of the most aggressive marketing origination that we have. This deal out west will pry push me to look at the GOA or some other group to join.
    Be safe and watch your topknot
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by snowwolfe View Post
    Watching a confirmed liar like Brian Williams was a mistake to begin with.
    'Dah Daa'! Bingo....

(op...they're called 'suppressors'.)
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Master

" ...
    Last edited by Three-Fifty-Seven; 04-28-2020 at 10:10 AM.
    John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Boolit Master
    It doesn't matter if you are a liberal or conservative, here are the facts.

There are 320 million people in the US
    There are 300 million guns.
    The only way to eliminate gun crimes is to eliminate guns
    The right to bear arms is in the constitution
    You're not going to eliminate guns
    Local laws cannot stop national freedoms.
    The sad fact is that horrendous acts like Vegas are going to happen
    Unless you outlaw all guns everywhere we will just have to deal with it
    ....and that just isn't going to happen.
    [

Boolit Grand Master
    I think the only way to eliminate gun crime is to eliminate criminals
    alot of us own guns and never commit crime
    that post sounds like the dribble the libs are spueing
    owning a gun is not a crime if it weren't for criminals there would be no crime
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master

A representative for Hillary was on Fox is morning. Her answer was let's "try" universal background checks. The commentator said this would not have helped, since this shooter could pass a background check. Her answer was still "let's try". Also she said to do away with all semi-auto rifles because they are not needed for hunting.
    Instead of confiscating all the guns, let's do away with all congregations of people. All the ball games, all the concerts, all the night clubs. It would not affect me.

Quote Originally Posted by AbitNutz View Post
    You're not going to eliminate guns,
    Local laws cannot stop national freedoms.
    Obamacare proves they can do what they want.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by white eagle View Post
    I think the only way to eliminate gun crime is to eliminate criminals
    alot of us own guns and never commit crime
    that post sounds like the dribble the libs are spueing
    owning a gun is not a crime if it weren't for criminals there would be no crime
    A lot of this is the snow ball effect of Jimmy Carter's Mental Health Systems Act in 1980. The libs don't believe owning a firearm is a right. Ultimately they will win. The ONLY thing that will work is effectively dealing with criminals and the mental ill.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tecs View Post
    A lot of this is the snow ball effect of Jimmy Carter's Mental Health Systems Act in 1980. The libs don't believe owning a firearm is a right. Ultimately they will win. The ONLY thing that will work is effectively dealing with criminals and the mental ill.
    You may be on to something there. It was a Carter thing, true but don't forget Regan was in on closing so many public mental health hospitals.
    [

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Minuteshaver View Post
    notice how the libtards seem to have 3 or 4 anti gun speeches already written BEFORE these things happen?
    nailed it. Just copy and paste the new tragedy in to fit the narrative.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by AbitNutz View Post
    You may be on to something there. It was a Carter thing, true but don't forget Regan was in on closing so many public mental health hospitals.
    Correct, Regan was the one who closed the doors and put them on the street. America has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem. I don't why it's so hard to understand than an inanimate object can't kill all by itself. It only becomes deadly when in the hands of someone willing to use it.

As for joining the NRA, better late then never. If every gun owner was a member we wouldn't have issues we do. The numbers would to large to spin them as a fringe group. I don't agree w/ everything the ILA does. I support them more for what the NRA does w/ training and range insurance. W/out them there would be a lot fewer ranges.

Vendor Sponsor

Congrads on seeing the light now go out and get 20 more people to sign up !!!

we need all we can get
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Welcome to the club. We will need as many as we can get.

Vets and 1st responders with PTSD will be on the new hit list.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

This guy was not going to be put into a mental institution. He was a successful businessman (at least that is the appearance right now) Made money several different ways.
    Family though he was perfectly normal. 99% probability that 99% of us would have thought he was perfectly normal too.

Listening to the left is a work in being frustrated. I do just to KNOW what they are saying. He had GUNS! a LOT of GUNS! He must be a Terrorist! That is the matra now.
    How many of us have multiple guns? Every one here I expect! And if I had his money, I might have 60 guns too! And some tannerite, and a few thousand bullets....
    Wait, I just don't have 60........

Boolit Grand Master

They're afraid to think he might be one of them, and are building a wall with anything they can think of.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast