Snyders JerkyWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxReloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?????

Boolit Grand Master

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?????

Every year so far, I haven't gotten what I wished for.
    1) I'm still short.
    2) I'm still not rich.
    3) Dems are still in power here.
    I'm beginning to think Santa is not hearing me.
    Hope ya'll got what you wished for.

Me too,

I asked to be 30 years younger, have brown hair again and be ruler of the world.

He ignored me too.

But he did bring a new Ruger 22 Stainless Hunter the one on the right.

https://www.ruger.com/products/markIVHunter/models.html

So I'm lucky at that.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Grand Master

Here we go I got exactly what I wanted. I got to see my 2 grandsons open their present and the ear to ear smiles on each of their faces. ( 6 years old and 3 years old, the newest is 3 months old so it didn't make a lot to him). I got to be "Grandpa" opening and putting together some toys even.

Boolit Master

No complaints here. Guns and gun stuff keeps on coming in regularly. Bought a used snowmobile for family fun in the yard. So yeah its going okay for us.

Boolit Buddy
    Santa misunderstood me.... I ended up unwrapping a 12" piano player. Other than that, I got a miserable cold from my 15 month-old grandson which made it much better.

Boolit Buddy
    WELL....not really. My pickup (F-250 diesel) quit two miles from home. Triple A towed me home. Discovered that the fuel selector valve took a dump. OEM part from the dealership cost me a large part of the funds I'd been saving for a new barrel for my Rem 700. What's left goes to pay for prime rib dinner for my son-in-law and family in gratitude for replacing it for me. Merry Christmas, anyway.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Nopers.

No nice brunette or redhead; No ton of lead, no Cessna 182, no car mini rack full of Yaesu HAM gear, so nope.

No Anthracite though, so there's that.

Maybe next year!

Boolit Grand Master

Christmas at our house is all about the kids and grandkids. I got to watch them open gifts, we had a nice meal and had a nice visit afterwards. I even got down on the floor and wrestled with them a little!

Yep! My wife was in the hospital with pneumonia (She's also pregnant), so all I wanted was her home safe and getting better, and a good report on the baby. Got both, I can't ask for more!

Boolit Buddy
    Had a good christmas with family. After missing a flight and ariving at my brothers home a day late, things got better. Got to see nieces and nefews, newest one is 2 weeks. (he's already shooting better than me). Had good conversations and food. Played cards with all and I laughed so hard my ribs still hurt. Yes, I did get what I wanted for Christmas.

I reckon I did!!! My first Grandbaby daughter on the 19th of dec. Preacius and healthy. Gonna spoil her rotton.
    Most folks see a firearm as rifle, pistol, shotgun, ect.... I see a canvas.

We went to our daughters for the present opening and big dinner. The wife was able to get around with a walker , something she hasn't been able to do for a long time. We have great son n laws. both daughters found their husbands in church. I have no complaint with either of them. the one that lives closest gave me a great present. Don't want to tell the world what it is but, I will be buying reloading equipment for 410 shotgun shells and 45 long Colt at the same time.
    Life is good on the farm.
    I have come to believe honey bees are more important to this world than I am.

I even got down on the floor and wrestled with them a little!
    Enjoy those days, they won't last long.
    Whatever!

Boolit Grand Master

My wish list was short and it was all there. That's the advantage of age. 23 of the family all eating their fill and laughing together was a blast. Christmas day with the children and again a full stomach made celebrating Christs Birth a joyous ocassion. I even took a couple odds and ends from the mailbox to the loading room. What else could an old man ask for?
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Buddy

Well, no new pickup truck from Santa, but I can't complain. I made my two year old a train table from Santa and he was beyond thrilled with it. He laughs and plays on it for an hour or two at a time. My youngest has decided to stay in the oven so far (due January 17, but mom and doc think anything after Christmas good). Oh and my wife got me 500 pieces of new Starline 44 mag brass...so I would have something to load when she has the baby.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus Krile View Post
    Santa misunderstood me.... I ended up unwrapping a 12" piano player. Other than that, I got a miserable cold from my 15 month-old grandson which made it much better.
    You gotta enunciate when sitting on Santa's lap...I heard he's got selective hearing

I did get everything I wanted, another year on the right side of the dirt for us. Spent time with my brothers, we don't get to do that so much any more.

Blessed that everyone that was here last year was here this year.

And swmbo picked up a nice Xd9 for me and the kids got me new slippers and a box of baseball cards.
    I will fear no evil, for thou art with me.

My Feedback Thread<->http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...7793-possom813

Santa brought me a Flu bug that had me in the bathroom at 1am Christmas morning. So I spent my entire Christmas day either in the bathroom vacating stuff from my body or sleeping in my chair with the alternating sweats and chills. My wife came home from work Christmas morning with a nasty head cold so we didn't even get to go see the kids/grandkids/great-grandkid in the next town over because we didn't want them catching what we had.

So no we really didn't get what we wanted for Christmas but we both feel better now and the gifts we gave each other were nice so it wasn't all bad. We got to be miserable together.
    The Bill of Rights - Void were prohibited by law.
    Soap Box, Ballot Box, Jury Box, Ammo Box. Which one of these is still working properly?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyR...83SK1hk2GT-Jqg

Pretty much.Gave one son an '06 M77.The next got a 6" wood jointer.Nuther one I gave some(a lot)of building materials and a 6' step ladder.The last got a nice recurve.

Want to see them happy...they all were so grateful.They all have homes and families.It was the 1st Christmas the whole crew wasn't here and,it's OK.Wife and I get to visit and they all enjoy us coming.It was a great Christmas!

Moderator Emeritus

Santa was good to me, I got a new set of snow tires on the car.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Santa was very good to me watched 7 grand kids open presents and play. Got 3 new pistols plus 1000 ends brass for each and bullet mold for each. Santa is welcome to move in with me. After years of scraping by and trying to pay bills and medical cost. Last year was a good one for change. Now if it would warm up enough to go to the range things would be bout perfect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast