RotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingLoad DataReloading EverythingWideners
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Loob grooves for sale

Chewing bacca your option. Hadn't thought about using the loob groves on teeth... Great idea! Thanks.

Banned

Had a broken tooth for over a month. I gave the Dentist a loob groove to use as a form so she could pack the composite up against the groove then remove it. So far so good!!

Boolit Master
    I'm going to send my largest loob groove ( 50 big ol goodin -good ol bigin magnum universal battleship projectile loob groove) out east during this snowstorm. They can lay the loob groove flat on the ground and push all that snow into it. Then simply put the loob groove in a USPS overnite package to Africa. If it didn't go overnite, all that snow could melt and cause flooding all the way there. Drop the package in the Sahara Desert and 'woula! ' (This is the correct spelling- the French don't understand their own language.) Instant rain forest!

Boolit Buddy

I think you guys is all nuts. I haven't seen any loob grooves in a long time. I think it's kind of a political ting. I think one of our past presidents let em leak out. I can't remember his name though. I thinks a spy got em. Can't remember but I tink it was a women. I tink she gobbled em up and ran away with em. I tink if I recall her name was Monica Loobinski. Buuuttt funny thing was after she got em she raised a big stink said em weren't no good or someting. Probably were for single shots and not repeeeters. I don't know I think it was a kinda messy deal though. Any thoughts?
    My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

spstocksandgrips.com

Texan Loadmaster Model T, Lyman All American Turret, Forster Co-Ax,

Boolit Master
    HHmmmm....You just think we're nutz and you're not sure? I kinda remember "The Big Loobinski" She was a tabacco magnet, wasn't she?

I was going to send the loob groove from a U.S. 16 inch shell when I found one from the Japanese battleship Yamoto with her 18 inch guns. ( How they got that in the original packaging I'll never know but fools are ingenious!) I must tell you this Japanese Groove is of the highest quality. Like a Samurai sword, it has been heated and reheated- hammered flat and folded on itself many times. This loob groove is now so hard it may damage the bore of an American 16 inch rifle. It may even turn all that snow into hard water.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    How they got that in the original packaging I'll never know.

That Waki Suchi does mess up things iffin he finds a new STASH just before filling an order.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Buddy

Don't know about tobacco magnet but she musta been some kinda magnet cause she was attracting a lot of attention. Could of been tobacco though the say she was doing a lot of spittin. I dunno.
    My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

spstocksandgrips.com

Texan Loadmaster Model T, Lyman All American Turret, Forster Co-Ax,

Boolit Master
    I really think he is always 'just before' filling an order. Just how many orders has he filled? Inquiring minds want to know!

Boolit Master
    When placing your order you must specify 'original' or 'green' gruves. The green ones are biodegradable and should be loaded shortly after receipt or stored in a cool dry place.
    I learned the hard way when I opened a box after about six months; they'd all evaporated.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master
    I hear that Donald Trump has placed an order for a loob groove and it is YUGE! He also promised loob grooves for each delegate that votes for him! Our trusted loob groove dealer is going to be rich!

Boolit Master
    I found some more stuff in the shed to sell or trade for loob grooves...

A one ounce vial of hope... it is from a generation before me so it is old....but absolute first quality as it is the George Washington brand.... priceless..... $1000.00...

Another vial of Hope... This one is from a Mr Trump... looks new.. I think I'll keep this one for personal use.... I'll share the formula with you though...

A wisp of Faith.. it's hard to see but the effects of it can be felt... rugged men cry like babes when around it... Priceless but free to any who want it....

A bottle of foolishness... not just any old foolishness but from the 2016 Election season... This is distilled to absolute purity and therefore dangerous in any amount.... Being so pure it should be worth a lot but since one campaign scattered it all about the Earth like the Sun.... It's everywhere... so free to good home...

2 inscribed dog collars for my 'moon' breed of dogs... "Wax' and "Wayne" were their names... People would dote on one and then the other....it was amazing to watch... make offer...

A box of feeble resolve... years ago it was a firm resolve but time and age changes all...still, it is better than no resolve at all... Strange part is that a few words of truth or wisdom will reconstitute it to original form... The younger generation needs this more than we do... well maybe... $100.00

Sent this link to my dad. Said he's got an abandoned well in South Carolina that could be cut up for fence post holes. Local pick up only, no shipping.

Boolit Master
    well I just stumbled over a whole box of case hardening can this be applied to the loob grooves ? if so would you need to apply it with cold heat or could you just spray it with dry water I seen back a bit that somebody had some powdered water would this work?

I just came to this thread for a cup of lube grooves.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Master
    Loob Grooves were rationed all thru WW2... The only supply was to grind unicorn horns on a cloudless, starless night... Not just any unicorns either... Had to be purple ones with 'Rudolph' red noses... This is the true start of that 'red nosed reindeer' song... The song was originally about Unicorns but the German propaganda machine changed it one night and we all bought into it....

The 'elves' were from Kibler, Missatucky. It's down south somewhere , over the rainbow... The government hid the location on purpose because of it's importance to the war effort. They were developing the loob groove bomb but decided it was too powerful to use on our future allies...

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    Loob Grooves were rationed all thru WW2... The only supply was to grind unicorn horns on a cloudless, starless night... Not just any unicorns either... Had to be purple ones with 'Rudolph' red noses... This is the true start of that 'red nosed reindeer' song... The song was originally about Unicorns but the German propaganda machine changed it one night and we all bought into it....

The 'elves' were from Kibler, Missatucky. It's down south somewhere , over the rainbow... The government hid the location on purpose because of it's importance to the war effort. They were developing the loob groove bomb but decided it was too powerful to use on our future allies...
    Man! Castalott, I think you really need to have your blood lead levels checked. Or you need to get some more oxygen to the brain somehow. This one really got me laughing!!

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Remember that information was supposed to be top secret.

Now the truth can now be revealed.

They actually used the tow nail clippings from virgin 18 month old female pink flamingos.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master
    I'm thrilled you liked my post but worried about you because you understood it.....

I thought dried grass clippings were included. Now I'm confused.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Master
    For the paper patch crowd pouring smooth-sided boolits, they tend to shoot a little higher after installing the grooves.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast