Inline FabricationRepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notice - Potter Reloading Website

Quote Originally Posted by abunaitoo View Post
    That really sucks.
    Is there any other way to have a web site???
    Of course there is, find a host server thats not anti gun.

Im forwarding this thread to my bud that hosts sites
    I have sworn on the altar of GOD eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Thomas Jefferson

" Any law that is NOT constitutional is not a law" James Madison

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Round noser .
    I lack the resources to put pictures in the PM's so here is one of the lead pot .
    Lots of rust ...... salvageable I think .
    Attachment 188323

As we talked I believe that I have the wrong power switch . But I think that is correctable if I can discover power routing .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Godaddy is a virus, scam and reprehensible company. They stole my intellectual property and held it ransom. **** them. I've been with FatCow for 5 years and they are great. Hosting and domain names on one account (go figure?!) and live chat help 24/7

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Give 3IX.com a try can't beat the price of there servers! Top notch group
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew P View Post
    Godaddy is a virus, scam and reprehensible company. They stole my intellectual property and held it ransom. **** them. I've been with FatCow for 5 years and they are great. Hosting and domain names on one account (go figure?!) and live chat help 24/7
    I'm curious how they stole your intellectual property? Not arguing, just curious as I have several websites with them (GoDaddy) as does my daughter (professional photographer) and together we have a lot of intellectual property on our sites. I spent two decades in the advertising agency world, retired as a corner-office creative director and am very well familiar with the laws regarding intellectual property. Large service-providers and resellers are generally terrified at the thought of being sued for intellectual property theft because of all the scams out there, proving the origin of the intellectual property is one of the easiest, quick and low-to-no cost things a plaintiff can do.

We're running three websites with respective domains and two e-mail accounts with them and my annual costs for everything are not even half of what the OP stated he was being charged over a year ago.

But I do get some scam e-mail from GoDaddy posers and fraudsters, from time to time. . . usually just about renewal time. My guess is Russians, and I'm not being facetious. One of my books is doing very well in Russia right now--except that I'm not seeing a dime of royalties. Hard to get paid royalties on pirated work. But Russian scumbags are no different than Chinese scumbags who are no different than Nigerian scumbags. They'll all steal you blind if you are not diligent.

Boolit Master

I'm a UNIX/Linux server administrator for a living, I had very negative experiences with godaddy and will never do business with them again.

The resurrection of this old thread has got me thinking. I'm fairly sure that I have an old Potter progressive press tucked away down in my shop? I'll have to go searching and dig it out and see just what it is. It's missing a bunch of parts, but it might be of use to someone that likes these old Potter presses. It's a project that I'll never get around to dealing with ...
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master
    All interesting thanks for posting all good to know I have though about opening a site if they ever out source us. Would be maybe two one for outdoors and other for repairs.

Boolit Master
    my first post to this thread is #11...............and this one is #29.

there are 362 days between these 2 posts.

go-daddy has taken 11 ONE dollar PAYMENTS out of my account in that time (3 days short of a year)

go- daddy won't contact you by email to scam you ....only scammers do.

i've had my account with them almost 7 years and have paid a total of just over $100 dollars in all that time.

as long as i pay my 1 dollar a month ....this domain is mine!http://www.indybilliards.net

Hi, any interest in getting the Potter Reloading website up and running? I have a domain where it can be hosted for free. If so, the owner of the old Potter webpage must allow it to be released. Tried a PM some years ago with no reply...

I'll let him know.

Fred
    After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. - William S. Burroughs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12