Reloading EverythingRepackboxWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Titan Reloading- good and fast

Boolit Master

Titan Reloading- good and fast

I have ordered from Titan a time or two, and need to remember to order from them more often.

I fall prey to the Amazon affliction too often.
    Ordered late Wednesday night, they called Thursday to confirm address, package arrived Friday.
    Basically one business day delivery.
    Great prices as always.

Too bad they didn’t have everything I needed in stock, waiting on my LEE APP to arrive from Midway, scheduled for Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy a lot of stuff from Titan, good people.

Boolit Grand Master

I try to buy from them when I can. But their shipping costs usually prevent it. They end up getting large orders from me because they usually have everything I need in stock. But if it’s one item Amazon usually gets the sale. I understand that shipping items does cost money so I don’t expect it for free.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    I try to buy from them when I can. But their shipping costs usually prevent it. They end up getting large orders from me because they usually have everything I need in stock. But if it’s one item Amazon usually gets the sale. I understand that shipping items does cost money so I don’t expect it for free.
    I can usually justify the cost of shipping by comparing it to what it would cost me to get in the truck and drive there. That being said, if I can do it for less, I will.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I always check Titan first and have purchased quite a few things from them over a period of years - they give excellent service. I'm usually not in a hurry so wait until I have a number of needed items before I order to make the shipping more economical. I'm kind of glad that they aren't close to me and easy to just drive to - my bench would probably have much less space on it!

Boolit Buddy
    I agree with the other posts. I try to order from Titan but if I only need one or two items I can't pay their shipping prices. Great service, fast delivery without question.
    'The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Daniel J. Boorstin

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Albert Einstein

Boolit Bub
    I will have to give them a try. Did not realize till now there less then 1.5 hours away.

And the web site is : ?
    Mr. Bill2

Boolit Grand Master
    Love that guy, Answers questions, knows his stuff. Usually gets right on it.
    Bought LEE lead pot spare parts from him.

Shiloh
    Je suis Charlie

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
    Bertrand de Jouvenel

“Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one.” – Joseph P. Martino

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert , in five years there would be a shortage of sand.” – Milton Friedman

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns; why should we let them have ideas?" - J. Stalin

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by mrbill2 View Post
    And the web site is : ?

Uhh, the one at the top of the page that says "Titan Reloading" !

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    ^^^^ Just click on it and it will get you there . . . . they have been sponsors here for a long time.

On placing my first order from Titan, Robin emailed me thanking me for being a new customer and the order. Good folks to deal with and always prompt on shipping. Gp

Boolit Master
    I went to Titan because they have a lot of Lee stuff. And a lot of it is cheaper than from Lee direct.

Boolit Buddy
    I just received an order from Titan. Ordered on friday and was in my mailbox on monday. They had all of the parts that I needed, as Lee only had about half of them is stock. Shipping is a factor, but I needed enough stuff to spread the pain a bit. Have Titan's card in my biz file, and will definantly be using them in the future.
    NRA Life 1992
    My avatar is almost a dead ringer for my little buddy Chico. Six pounds of mean that thought he was a Pit Bull. Miss that little guy.

Boolit Mold
    I've always had good luck with Titan. When I need Lee or Dillon, I look at Titan first.