MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Load DataWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .223 and Lee boolits

I agree, misters and plenty of Missus with cold drinks...I am so going to hel for that one. In reality, with no water source or electricty source to the range, those wouldn't be possible at this time. However, I do have a portable mister bottle...
    I was going to hit the range this afternoon and try out the new loads, but the projected high of 120 degrees made me decide to stay home and just load some more ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by armoredman View Post
    I agree, misters and plenty of Missus with cold drinks...I am so going to hel for that one. In reality, with no water source or electricty source to the range, those wouldn't be possible at this time. However, I do have a portable mister bottle...
    I was going to hit the range this afternoon and try out the new loads, but the projected high of 120 degrees made me decide to stay home and just load some more ammo.
    WOW my high tomorow is 72. Ill try to appriciate it a little more hearing this

Yeah, we have a small heat wave going on. There are no facilities or running water at the range, so...I'll wait a bit. When it gets down to a chilly 100 it will be fine.
    On the other hand, winter time is rough down here - some days I actually have to wear a jacket. Brutal, I tell you, brutal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12