Titan ReloadingWidenersRepackboxLee Precision
Load DataRotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything

Thread: No guns in the fatherland.

Banned

No guns in the fatherland.

A little reminder about what a blessing it is to live in the USA where a man can play with his guns.
    I used to watch this guy's videos for the entertainment value (his old videos on "The Slingshot Channel" were a hoot).
    But this is what those industrious brothers of ours in Germany are doing in the area of hobby ballistics. Thought you would like to see:

Boolit Master

Watch his videos from time to time, man is ingenious, but one of his videos showed his quick access safe for his home defense crossbow! His country requires him to keep a crossbow locked away! Wth!
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Grand Master
    Some years ago I think I remember this guy shooting a slingshot, but he had the misfortune of placing his target on a heavy steel base. His one miss hit the steel base and the steel ball bearing bounced back and clocked him in the head. It hurt just to watch the video. Glad to see him healthy and still enthused about all things slingshot. Some very clever products there.

Quote Originally Posted by 725 View Post
    Some years ago I think I remember this guy shooting a slingshot, but he had the misfortune of placing his target on a heavy steel base. His one miss hit the steel base and the steel ball bearing bounced back and clocked him in the head. It hurt just to watch the video. Glad to see him healthy and still enthused about all things slingshot. Some very clever products there.
    I remember that video. Why that didn't kill the man is a wonder. Good reminder to watch what you use as a backstop at short range. Gp

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 725 View Post
    That was actually a gag. He wasn't actually hit by the ball. He made the joke video using CGI and excellent make up.
    It was in part meant to impress on his viewers that these weapons can be very dangerous if you don't use a proper target and backstop.
    It certainly was very realistic.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by gpidaho View Post
    I remember that video. Why that didn't kill the man is a wonder. Good reminder to watch what you use as a backstop at short range. Gp
    This is one that makes me wince.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLB5nOtqjoU

Boolit Grand Master
    If it was a fake video, my hat's off to the cameraman. Sure had me convinced.

Banned
    OK as long as everyone is talking about Jorge's head wound from the ricochet, Here is the real scoop...