Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
WidenersLee PrecisionRepackboxLoad Data
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Lube-Sizer Bullet Feeder Catch Boxes and Mounting Fixture.

Star Lube-Sizer Bullet Feeder Catch Boxes and Mounting Fixture.

This is the Mounting Fixture Bullet Catch Box I built for the Star Lubesizer. It has a opening at both ends to slide bullet catch boxes into. The boxes can be inserted partialy and moved as they fill up.
    The top has a hole for the bullets to fall through.
    More info on Star setup pictorial HERE

Last edited by Just Duke; 08-08-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Super Moderator

................My goodness that's PURTY! Looks like real quality work there. Nice photo's too.

................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Buddy
    Wow

I would be afraid to use something that looked that good. Because I know I would get lube all over it.

Cast Boolits Owner

Good morning Duke,

I have noticed from this post and others where you have shown your woodworking skills that you are an excellent wood craftsman. Great job on this one. It sure looks like it will do the job in style!

R.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    Duke, I will have to say that you sure don't do a thing that's even close to being half-a**. That is one fine looking box, but I don't know if you saw it or not it does have one thing wrong. "ITS NOT MINE". You had to take shop in HS.

Boolit Master
    grate looking box and wood working. i still catch the bullets in my hand as i size them. i do it left hand and also right hand. i get to see each and every bullet as it comes out of the sizer. i can see if the bullet is lubed good or i need to slow down. i just lubed 10,000 this way in the last 4 days. no not all day long just parts. i guess you just inspect after you fill the box. it does look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun shooter View Post
    Duke, I will have to say that you sure don't do a thing that's even close to being half-a**. That is one fine looking box, but I don't know if you saw it or not it does have one thing wrong. "ITS NOT MINE". You had to take shop in HS.
    Why thanks sir. I am a retired engineer/master craftsmen and have for the last 30 years done 17th and 18th century woodworking. Thanks so much for the kind words gents but this is just some "little ole thing" I threw together.

I might add the handle just got a 15 degree bend put in it so not to rap my knuckes on the air cylinder.

Boolit Bub
    Thanks for the great pics and write up. The link showed me exactly what I need to do to set mine up. Just got it in the mail today. The only thing I did not get was the bullet feeder.

Thanks
    Glenn

Boolit Master

That one looks just like mine! I bought it from Duke!

Boolit Bub
    Did he go with the Ballisti-Cast? I emailed Ballisti-Cast in regards to their unit before I bought the Star. They did not bother to get back with me. When I tried to call their number I got voice mail. Since they chose not to respond to me, it helped me make the choice to the Star.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by deltaenterprizes View Post
    That one looks just like mine! I bought it from Duke!
    It's yours now sir. PM me the measuremnets and I'm make some up for the guys here Delta.

I am in awe Sir. Gene God said "nope this one goes out with no talent in woodworking or mechanical skills", and out I popped. I do have an eye for talent though. and you Sir, have talent.

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

super nice job.

Now that's class. where can I get sizeing dies for my star sizer? new or used? GD

Now that's class. where can I get sizeing dies for my star sizer? new or used? GD
    Get your star dies here

http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/...ad.php?t=62874
    Appalachian American

When told the reason for daylight savings time the Old Indian said, “Only the Government would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom, and have a longer blanket.”

If anybody wants one? Let me know.

Boolit Buddy

That stand is a real work of art!!! The link from the first post is dead (I know that I am looking at a 3 year old thread), I was wondering if you have the information some place else. (My star should be in this Nov and I can't wait).

Quote Originally Posted by kayak1 View Post
    That stand is a real work of art!!! The link from the first post is dead (I know that I am looking at a 3 year old thread), I was wondering if you have the information some place else. (My star should be in this Nov and I can't wait).
    I fixed the link for you sir.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE NUKEM View Post
    I fixed the link for you sir.
    Thanks, I guess I will have to setup an account the link left me with:
    "You do not have permission to access this thread."

I have been asked to re-engineer this box by others for front access. Any submissions would greatly help.
    I will be sending my prototype to Delta Enterprise for test and evaluation.