Lee PrecisionRepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scrap Yard WW's

Quote Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
    Yeah, much more than 50c/# & I would pass. I find deals for lino @ $1/#. Scorunge first, buy when you have to. You can get cert. alloy for about $1.60/# delivered.
    Where do you find alloy for $1.60/lb delivered? That is a pretty decent price.

TIA

Boolit Bub
    I am lucky and have about 5 shops holding them for me. I get em once a week as there are others in my area doing the same. I went to the local scrap yard and he will sell me all I want for .56 a pound.

Glenn

Boolit Mold
    Got a friend into shooting, who happens to be a service writer for a Dodge dealership. Now every month he shows up with 2 5 gallon pails free of charge. Just have to cast him some 9mm slugs now and then. Before that it was almost ski mask and shotgun to get weights out of anyone!

our local scrap place want's .90 per pound for all lead! I think flea-bay would be better!!! I'm striking out at tire stores! told we take all to scrap yard ..... I said I 'll give you a better price but was asked to leave.

Boolit Man
    i was running into the same problem here for a while but then i hit up the dealerships in town and 3 had some, 4 buckets total. about 8 told me no and get this 6 dif dealerships said they dont save them, they just tossem in the trash. yeah i know, holy mother of god. so i went and bought a bunch of buckets, stenciled my name and number on em an all 6 places now give me about a bucket every 3-4 weeks. whenever i swap out full for emptys i drop off a box o donuts.now i got me over 2000#