Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Load DataInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9mm and 45 acp molds

Boolit Mold
    I am new to this site ,How do I get in on the group buy for a HG68? I would like moulds for 9mm/124g +/- 40sw 167g +/- 38spl 158g 30cal 167g+/- Thanks
    Last edited by Shootingstar; 09-06-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Banned

you just need to go to the group buy login and register,then speak up on the thread.
    and see who is honchoing the buy and send in your money to them..

Boolit Buddy
    Lee makes a 125 grain round nose that has worked easy in every 9mm I have tried it in.

Big Dale

Boolit Master

shootingstar,
    I answered your message and can help you out there. For the 40-cal mould, I highly recommend the standard Lee 40-175-TC (I use the standard-lube-groove model) in a 6-cavity. It's a great design. Feeds like butter and matches the original profile of the FMJ-TC bullets exactly. Mine weight 180grs out of my WW + 2% tin alloy.

For the 38, I'd recommend you watch for or contact Dutch4122. He honchoed a group buy for a plain base version of the Lyman 358156 boolit that came out fantastic. I bought one, and regret it. Should have bought two! The boolits drop with hardly any tapping, and there's few rejects.

For the 30-cal., you're gonna have to look around. There are SO many good boolits, you probably need to give us more information (like what guns and calibers you're loading for and what their throat/bore measurements are). I currently have a Saeco 315, and I'm working on group buy versions of the Lyman 311407 and 311041... All have fantastic reputations as shooters, but there are still more - 311299 comes to mind for a heavy boolit, and I believe it's also made in a .314" size for large-bore rifles like 303s...
    Group Buy Honcho for: 9x135 Slippery, 45x200 Target (H&G68), 45x230 Gov't Profile, 44x265 Keith

E-mail or PM me if you have one of the following commemorative Glocks you'd like to sell: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.

Boolit Master

Hi ShootingStar - I tried to reply to your last message you sent, but must have clicked on something that blocks/shuts off your private messaging, as I cannot reply to you...
    Group Buy Honcho for: 9x135 Slippery, 45x200 Target (H&G68), 45x230 Gov't Profile, 44x265 Keith

E-mail or PM me if you have one of the following commemorative Glocks you'd like to sell: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.