Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
MCD ProductsTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackbox

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ponsness/Warren turret press

Boolit Master
    Welcome to the forum Nate47.

I doubt that he wants to sell it. But you can sent him a PM and ask.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Nate47 View Post
    Sir

is p/w up for sale?
    I am seeing them on Ebay on a regular basis.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA-Life, ARTCA, American Legion, & the South Cuyahoga Gun Club.

Caveat Emptor: Do not trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He will rip you off.

Got a P/W Metal-Matic P200 waiting for me at my wifes uncle. Just got to get to Oklahoma to get it. He bribes me with stuff I like to bring my boys up to see him. Not that it takes a bribe to get me to come up and see him. He is my favorite uncle and I am not even blood kin to him. Last time he told me he had an old rifle for me next time I came up. It ended up being a Marlin model 36. Well used, but still solid rifle. I felt a little guilty and got 2 pounds of Varget for him because he cannot find any where he lives. Told him about about it and he said bring it on up because I traded for an old press that I want you to have. I guess I will put it next to the Herters press he gave me when I started reloading and I still use. Things given to you by people you really like mean more to you than buying something new.

Boolit Master at Heaven's Range
    I have that press and a 375 shot shell press the size of the turrets and spacing are miles apart if you want to convert a 375 to a metallic you will need lathe ,mill, lots of time and energy

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 257 View Post
    I have that press and a 375 shot shell press the size of the turrets and spacing are miles apart if you want to convert a 375 to a metallic you will need lathe ,mill, lots of time and energy
    I now have both and I believe the toolheads are the same diameter as well as the location of the twin posts. I need to contact P/W about what they did to convert it to metallic. If my memory serves me well, Handloader magazine did an article on the press around 1970.

take care

r1kk1

I was gifted this P-200 this afternoon. I am not a handgunner, but I can see this being quite useful for rifle cartridges I load with cast. 7mm-08, 30-30, 303British and 32 Win Sp. I neck size mostly once the cases are fireformed. I also shoot cast in a 30-06, but this press looks a bit tight for height.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4417D167-BB07-4F46-91B3-1AC809F7F0FD.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	308862