Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee Precision
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2RepackboxInline Fabrication
Wideners

Thread: Herretts status

Herretts status

A few months ago I heard that Herretts Stocks was shutting down. Their web page is still up. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Boolit Grand Master
    What I read was that they were able to relocate and will continue to serve the handgun buying community. That said, I haven't been in communication with them, so I don't know for sures. But you might send them an e-mail and ask.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

I talked with Robin (Herrett) about a month ago and sent her a tracing of my hand. She told me that they were in the process of relocating but they were going to resume custom production sometime after the 1st of the year. Glad to hear they will still be around for us in the future.
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!

Boolit Buddy
    Great news. The first handgun I got to shoot was my Dad's K22; he had custom fit Herrett stocks on it. The gun came to me after his death. As I was getting ready for our big move I removed the stocks from the gun because the gun would not fit in its box with them on the gun. The gun went one direction and the stocks another. I noticed I couldn't find the screw anywhere, so a letter to Herrett put a screw together with the stocks. Long after our move I couldn't find the stocks. Just a few days ago I found the Herrett stocks (with the screw they provided) and put them on the gun. Happy days!

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by murf205 View Post
    I talked with Robin (Herrett) about a month ago and sent her a tracing of my hand. She told me that they were in the process of relocating but they were going to resume custom production sometime after the 1st of the year. Glad to hear they will still be around for us in the future.
    This is great news! The last I heard was that they were going out with the closing of their old facility... and I had become resigned to the loss.

I was able to buy a couple of sets of target grips for my Bullseye guns about 35 years ago, in fact got the last set of their standard target grips for High Standard slant grips... they'd been sitting on a shelf for a long time after discontinuation. Anyway, it's good to know that another old classic company has been able to beat the odds and survive to keep providing their quality products.

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

That’s great news! Can’t wait to call them on Monday, I need a pair of Jordan Troopers for my 617, and some D45 1911 grips.