RotoMetals2WidenersTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sizing CCI #11 Percussion Caps

Boolit Buddy
    My cones are setup for 10 Remington caps. I have never had a problem fitting the caps onto the cones, even when the fouling has built up. I’m using a straight line capper most of the time, maybe that’s the secret.

I own piettas and all my pietta nipples take remington 10s..although all i can get and prefer are remington 11s...so i have upgraded my nipples to slix shots and uncle mikes. They both fit remington 10s and 11s along with winchester and cci 11s. I tried the stainless RMC oxyoke nipples and they are sooo small..dont fit any caps except cci 10s. I also make homemade caps and they dont fit aftermarket nipples so i use the stock pietta nipples and the RMC oxyoke nipples with my homemade caps. This set up works great for me. I do have a large stash of cci 11s and am getting a cap sizer so i can use them on my stock nipples as well. Now my cap setup is complete and universal and all is well in my gun universe...kinda Sorta. But the cap sizer idea is a great one for those who dont want to invest into aftermarket nipples and/or can only get CCI 11s. Im a firm believer in a tight nipple to cap seal and fitment so i dont pinch my caps...wont lie and say that i havent...but i want a tight seal from the elements and hot gasses from other caps going off.