Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
RotoMetals2RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick fix

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantou View Post
    That was my fault. Sorry, I didn’t mean to hijack your thread. I was just trying to inject a little humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't drink alcohol. Moderator, please delete this post before it spins off into the problems with pizza. My last advice on anything.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    I don't drink alcohol. Moderator, please delete this post before it spins off into the problems with pizza. My last advice on anything.
    I was referring to a different members comment about raw eggs and pepper in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Happiness is a warm .45

Boolit Master

If you can get to a wallyworld buy, not protest something, a bottle of Equate anti-Diarrheal/anti-Gas and it should calm down in a few minutes.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr-Guy View Post
    Now when calves get the scours and have a raw gut, someone told me to give them a pan with dry bentonite clay powder to lick on, supposed to coat their stomach and gut and relieve the irritation and cure them. I've never tried it. Might taste better than raw eggs in milk
    That is basically Pepto-Bismol without the aspirin derivative. Or Kaopectate.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    How in the world did my post spin off to a discussion on soft drinks. I thought you people would appreciate a solution to an age old problem. I could have over indulged on Mexican food. The cause doesn't matter. Instead I get snarky remarks and a survey of what people like to drink with their pizza.
    I'm really not fond of raw egg, though milk is my favorite drink. I would likely have more problems from the raw eggs than the pizza. And these days, coke or pepsi will cause me gut problems. Lots of them. I try not to drink it, but sometimes I forget. As for the rest, I think it's called "thread drift." I gave up worrying about it over a decade ago. Not all of us can tolerate raw egg. I'm sorry if I messed up your thread.

In the same vein, about stomach bloating and very ill feelings, a Chiropractor once told me to not mix fruit with other foods. And to eat watermelon alone or leave it alone. He said it is ok to eat a double handful of fruit at breakfast , then after thirty minutes you could eat your bacon and eggs or whatever. Took his advice and it has helped greatly. You get a case of food poisioning, then that is sompin else. Next time I will try Gopher Slayer's remedy. By the way one time my hunting partner left camp in a hurry one morning to go after a turkey the we could hear gobbling...I said we need to eat something, He handed me two eggs and picked up two more broke one and swallowed it down sad he was going out the door.. I broke one and swallowed it down. The yolk came back up three times but I won out in the end.