WidenersLoad DataRepackboxRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welders Classifieds?

The general consensus for advertising seems to be mostly social media. I appreciate the input from y’all! I’m going to start with a shippable bullet trap and some ingot molds(I’ve sold a few molds in the past here).
    For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph. 2:8,9

I do like the word of mouth suggestions for farm shops, hardware stores, feed and farm stores, etc. I have business cards ordered and will start passing them out to businesses when they arrive. Thanks for the suggestion of Swanks Farm Shop, I have seen him around and will look him up when my cards arrive.
    For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph. 2:8,9

Boolit Master
    Todd,

I was at his shop once, it is on the east side of Zillah, close by but in the country at his house. We got off on the east exit from I 82, went north just a little ways as I recall. The man is old school and even does magnetos, those kind of mechanics are hard to come by.

Good luck

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989toddm View Post
    Where are you? Your handle makes it sound like you are in the Pacific Northwest. Glad to talk about your alt. bracket, send me a pm with cell number.
    I'm getting excited

I didn't notice your location when I posted. I am in Dayton. Almost neighbors

PM on the way.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    We started a mobile welding business and posted pics on FB that got us a lot of work. Look for community pages near you and post on there.
    stay away from this guy. He doesn't know anything about welding much less cylinder work
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Grand Master

Don't forget truck companies. They often have trailers in need of welding and put your card out in truckstops. I got stopped at a scale for inspection and it didnt matter to the truck cop that I wasnt using the cracked stake pocket. Had to get a mobile welder there. Bigger companies just call a number but the smaller ones and brokers would be a good bet. So would logging operations.

Also, any place with trucks have dock plates and they need welding. I was just talking to a friend of mine that manages several warehouses and she was complaining about the trouble finding a welder that knew anything and would show up on time.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum