Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad Data
RepackboxRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee Precision
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disgusting......caution.....

Boolit Master

You ought to see what gets pulled out of the mash at a moonshine still operation sometimes. If that doesn't stop you drinking moonshine, nothing will.

Boolit Master

Talk about Gross, went to Ord. School in Aberdeen back in the 70's with 2 Indonesians............now they can drink....told me the "National Drink" of Indonesian is a keg of cheap whiskey with a deer fetus stuffed in it for 6 months!!!!!(yea they find a pregnant deer and kill it to get the fetus)after the"ferminting" they take the deer fetus out and drink the stuff.......
    10-x

NRA Endowment
    H.R.M.S.
    N.F.A.C.
    RVN Veteran
    VFW
    "The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office"------Will Rogers

I was doing fine...some good ideas until I read about the deer fetus.......

Moderators, feel free to zap this thread.........

Deer Fetus???????????????????????????

:
    NRA Life Member

"The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed that Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, where the Governments are afraid to trust their people with arms." - James Madison.

Boolit Master

NO kidding, these 2 Lt's were short swarthy guys, Kahna and Sukawana IIRC......at our graduation party one of them pulled out a pint of Scotch, unscrewed the lid and threw it in the trash, tilted his head back , and POURED the Whole Bottle down his throat, non stop...........you could have heard a pin drop(except for the music).........naturally the question was asked....."where did you guys learn to drink like that?".......then the story about the cheap whiskey and deer fetus.............our drinking kinda tapered off after that
    10-x

NRA Endowment
    H.R.M.S.
    N.F.A.C.
    RVN Veteran
    VFW
    "The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office"------Will Rogers

Boolit Master

10-X,

You are bringing back some very hazy memories of Aberdeen Proving Grounds OBC and the Officer's Club back in 2000. We had Arabs from Jordan and Eqypt that somehow thought by being in the States meant they could drink all night long and still be good Muslims.

Though that is nice to have an Arab Prince pick up the tab after a night of hitting the Scotch.

Deer Fetus - No Way

Habu Sake (Sake with a Cobra bottled inside)-- Drank it in Okinawa on a dare. About ralphed two days worth of food afterwards.

Take the shot to a ditch and hose out the bucket. Lead won't absorb the stuff so it just lays there. Dispose of the oil in accordance with the local regs and start with a fresh batch of coolant. A Lid is something that will remain unstated.

Boolit Master

Bruce Drake,
    Thank You for your service. We all wait for your safe return.
    Aberdeen back in 71 was really the pits. The Museum and the "Tank" park were the high points.....a King Tiger and a Matilda stand out............never forget several smells..............burning human flesh, and a P#$$ed off SKUNK that sprays something/somebody in the FOG......one skunk and half the post stank

Have known a few a few Indionesians since and have not asked about this libation..........

IMHO the Good Lord put the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans where they are with the intent to keep the weird and stange out....[/SIZE]
    10-x

NRA Endowment
    H.R.M.S.
    N.F.A.C.
    RVN Veteran
    VFW

In Remembrance

water critters

When I was "advising" in Nam we had to have potable water brought in. In those early days sometimes barrels were used, but not very well cleaned before hand. Believe me when I say your pride and revulsion over seeing "floaters" in the water soon vanish when the temp is over 100 in the shade!

Boolit Bub
    One year at deer camp, we discovered that someone had ran over the frostless hydrant between the well and the trailer.Phillip Grimes thuught that if he shut off the valve, it would keep the hydrant fron leaking yet still supply water to the trailer.It's after dark when Phillip drops to his knees and starts digging out "mud and grass" from the 4 inch pipe that protects the valve.With 4 guys standing around shinning their flashlights in the pipe I shined mine on the pile of "mud, grass and sticks" just before Phillip pulled a bow turtle shell out. I told Phillip to get his arm out of there !! The mud, grass and sticks were hair, bones and "other"possum remains by the color of the hair and the shape of the jawbone. Phillip then procieded to use every cuss word in every combination you have ever heard!!! Aftert that he was refered to as Phillip"Possum Arm" Grimes. The next year I open-skinned and tanned a very large possum and presented it to "Possum Arm".
    the last time I was at that camp the hide is still on the wall

Boolit Bub
    P.S. The valve turned off all the water, just as we tryed to tell him

Boolit Bub
    Hey TNsailorman, what do you think sapperates the drinkin' kind from the sellin' kind? I was in Athens last Friday to lay a very dear friend to rest. We went over Mont Eagle yet again. Sure is purdy

did it still taste ok?

Quote Originally Posted by 9.3X62AL View Post
    Can'r help much with the clean-up part, but do a few things about putting up with decomposition ambiance.

People often ask why so many policemen wear moustaches. Mostly, it's a tradition and all that drag, but there is a practical application for them. Vicks Vapo-Rub dispels most of the stench of decomposition if placed on your upper lip near the nostrils. A moustache holds more Vicks.

In these modern times, air purifying respirators or SCBA units get pressed into service at such times. Not so long ago, that wasn't how bizness got done.
    Yep had to use SCBA on several incidents, and of course there were onlookers after victum was put in body bag and we brought outside the onlookers sure did disperse at hyper speed. It was not something they were expecting. I don't know how anyone could get use to the autopsy. Any thought I had for part time as funeral director or new career sure isn't in my future. And Vick works well...
    Don

Heck wonderin if with the new ingreediant in the oil might just make for better shot making.
    Don

Boolit Master

Not a bad photo....

One sure way to get used to smells is drive a route in a portable restroom business! Looking down in the hole while running the vacuum wil put a cast iron liner on your guts and the gag reflex is quickly choked to death.