The problem with Super 1050 and the Hornady Bullet Feeder is the tool head going up and down and the bullet tube (spring) popping out of the die as well as the feeder bowl. The feeder bowl was easy a piece of Gorilla Tape fixed that. For the die side I took a ¾” to ½” CPVC reducer and drilled the center web out with a 5/8” drill bit. The ¾” end fits snug on the feeder die and the spring tube was tight enough when pushed through and into the die to keep it in place. I raised the feeder bowl 4 ½” with a piece of steel. This height can very this is just what I had laying around my shop. As far as the distance from the press, I set it up so that the bullet tube had most of the slack taken out when the press was in the down position (this way the bullets can slide through freely)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TAPE.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	224739Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAM DOWN.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	224740Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAM UP.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	224741. I also bent the bullet tube wire hanger down a little and put a plastic tie on them keeping them together. Then I had to put a plastic tie loosely around the powder hopper and tape it in place to the hopper to keep the bullet tube from flopping over because of the weight and slack that’s in the tube in the up position. This was done with 45 caliber 230 grain powder coated cast bullets. Hope someone can benefit from this I couldn’t find any information about someone else doing this. Not sure how the pictures ended up in the text but the first one is with the tape second is ram down third is ram up.