Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLoad Data
Repackbox Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left Eye Dominant . . . . Right handed

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsalt444 View Post
    Shooting all crooked like you are suggesting can be done, but I'd advise against it. The problem will be that your neck muscles will get overworked resulting in early fatigue and distraction. That will lead to poor shots and frustration.
    False. I shoot my scoped Mauser K98 RH sighting with my left eye resulting from a very high scope mount for adequate bolt clearence out to 600 yds. Read this :

http://www.accurateshooter.com/guns-of-week/gunweek063/

Boolit Buddy
    I am right handed, left eye dominant - shoot rifles and shotguns left handed, shoot bow right handed as left side wont let me pull the bow back with any decent weight. I shoot handguns both left and right handed but always with my left eye. My brother is left handed and is right eye dominant - shoots right handed with rifles and shotguns, not sure how he shoots handguns. 1 year ago - at age 65 - I finally bought my first left handed rifle - have always used right handed bolt actions even though I shoot left handed. Felt really strange and weird to use an actual left handed bolt action.

Both eyes open. You want full field of view and no strain on the muscles around your eyes.

You can cant the pistol about 30 degrees so the sights line up with your dominant eye.
    And just for your info... casting with a single cavity is about as close as you can get to zero production, while still having some production. -- Whitespider