Reloading EverythingWidenersRepackboxLee Precision
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load Data Snyders Jerky

Thread: Friend Of My Wife Lost Everything In House Fire

Friend Of My Wife Lost Everything In House Fire

I realize a lot of stuff like this gets posted, and that nobody here knows these folks, but I thought I would share it and if you happen to be looking for a place to put your charity budget this month you could consider it. If not, that is totally cool as well. Either way you could pray for this family. Thanks

https://www.gofundme.com/2nb4smac

Super Moderator Emeritus
    AJ where in Illinois was the fire? i have friends who Pastor in Illinois?
    your link did not bring them up

Hmm, the link works for me, but I cannot figure out what could be wrong with it. Crud. They are in Pleasant Plains, IL. It was started by Erica Hostetler and is titled Andrews Family Lost Everything. The mother's name is Jan, the father is Tom. They have four children. I am sure the kids are having a rough time on top of everything else as they lost two cats and dog. Anyway, even if you can just pass it on to your churches for prayer that would be great. Thanks!

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for letting us know Arrowj. Prayers up for the Hostetlers. I've worked a number of cases where folks have been burned out, and seen more through my church. The ironic thing is that the things that they wind up missing most, after they've regrouped and reprovisioned, is the old family photos that always seem to be completely lost. Other mimentos from loved ones that are destroyed are also irreplacable. But they'll need to replentish what's been lost before that sets in. It's a horrible thing to have to go through, but some come out the other side better, stronger, more determined, and tougher than they'd ever have been without it. May God bless them and provide for and keep them safe.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent. Will send something payday.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Thanks Blackwater! The Hostetlers started the fund, but it is the Andrews that lost their house...but God can sort that out One good thing these days that is tons of our photos end up on the Interweb or shared in some way electronically. I keep a backup of everything and an offsite backup of that. Unfortunately you cannot replace your grandmother's quilt and stuff like that. I pray I never have to know what it is like. It has to be a rough row to hoe.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I am lifting up the Andrews family. They are in need of many things but they need the strength to deal with this devastating fire. Father, help them to replace their worldly needs as well as rebuild their lives. Walk with them and bring prosperity unto them...AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

All my heirloom stuff I can never replace is in the fire/water proof gun safe. I have a wall hanging grandma made for me and that is inside another smaller fire proof safe as an added layer of heat protection. Along with pictures, my copy of the family history book my mom put together. Think 1/3 of my gun safe is full of heirloom family stuff!

Boolit Master

What a terrible thing to go through, We will be praying for this family during this time.

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Father, I am lifting up the Andrews family. They are in need of many things but they need the strength to deal with this devastating fire. Father, help them to replace their worldly needs as well as rebuild their lives. Walk with them and bring prosperity unto them...AMEN
    Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.