Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Wideners
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wimmens

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    No ones fault but yours, if you can't tell a joke from whining, and no I will not put them in purple for you, get over it.
    if it was a joke it should have been in off topic and humor not our town

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Boolit Master

They be crazy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesS234DX2Y.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	175042

Johnson1942 is probably correct.

Years ago I heard Bill Engval the comedian say that every morning he woke up, rolled over, kissed his wife, then apologized for the mistakes he was sure to make that day.

I tried it but I think my wife heard the same thing so it did not work as well as I thought it should have.

Boolit Buddy
    51 years here and that's all I'm going to write

Boolit Master

47 years here, and I will venture a post that may or may not get me wounded, or divorced, or murdered, or something. It's like this. A man's world is compartmentalized in neat rooms, one for home, one for commute, one for work, one for hobbies, etc. A man kisses wife goodby, goes down the commute corridor, to the work room and after work reverses the pattern. Are you ready for the woman's view? Picture her standing in the middle of the worlds larges arena. As she looks around, everything in her entire life is visible. Looking to the left are the kids and everything they have ever done, looking to the right is the husband and EVERYTHING he has ever done. Behind her is everything she has ever done. She can see with 20/20 clarity the time you mailed, not handed, the anniversary card three days late. Even the time when her dad wanted to shoot you right between the eyes because the old "We had a flat tire" trick didn't work. He found out because he took her into the kitchen and asked which tire and then took you outside and asked which tire. You're dead! Anyway that is the two worlds of men and women.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

She said anything Right. I'd go into the shop and get a 9/16" nut and give it to her to throw away. That qualifies a anything, Right!

Best be able to run fast thought if she's like mine. I'd catch it in the back of the head when I walked away with a comment about not being a smartash. 30 year and counting.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

45...never been married... I just want to know with or without beans?

Wimmen...can't live with 'em... can't leave 'em chained up in the garage.

Boolit Master

All women are crazy... It's just that some are a lot crazier than others...

Our daughter is off to college and my wife is taking over her bedroom not that nearly everything is moved out of there. She was setting up a 40" 4K LED monitor for her laptop so that she can watch these foreign soap operas and news that she's always watching. She started complaining about the phone not working in there. I told her it should work, I just need to correct the wiring to the plug that I had disable due to our daughter's propensity to talk on the phone for all hours of the day and night. So, she wants a phone hooked up and wants it to work with a headset so that she can talk while doing something on her computer. I proceed to get an old Western Electric Model 2500 phone that I had a wired headset for so that she would have the best sound quality possible. She insists that she wants this newer 2.4GHz cordless phone. I try to explain to her that that particular phone has always caused her WiFi connection to drop, so she should use an older 900Mhz phone instead. She gets mad and says that she doesn't want any old dirty stuff.

So, since I'm a Dirty Old Man, I left and went to my reloading "shack" and spent the rest of the day and most of the night. I sent her a text message saying that I was going to get FILTHY drunk.

The good thing about losing your hearing as you get older is that you don't have to hear women as much. It's not like anything they ever say is really that important anyway.
    Last edited by NavyVet1959; 08-23-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    One of my wife's arguments for why we are getting divorced ( constantly changed as I refuted each one) was that she wanted a hamburger one night years ago I didn't get it for her. Heh, fight that argument...
    That pretty much defines desperation!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

52 years here

Vote Trump
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

In Remembrance

I must be doing something terribly wrong. My old Frau and I have been married 48 years and been thru our share of both good times and not so good times.Robert

Boolit Master

All I've got to say is this -

Last Christmas, Santa brought Mrs Bookworm a nightshirt. Printed on the front is "Queen of Absolutely Everything".

It fit perfectly.

Boolit Master
    Seems the real problem is a disagreement between a man and a woman over what constitutes "big."
    Not the first time that's happened.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

In Remembrance
    Too funny.....

Boolit Master

"the taste of the color seven." excellent expression of the inexpressable. sorta like unscrewing the inscrutable. 41 years here
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master
    In my case, it has taken me 36 years of not finding one I can't live without to keep me from getting married. Then along comes one that makes me realize why the rest didn't have a chance, but we will cross that bridge if I live long enough.
    I passed my last psych eval, how bout you?

Boolit Grand Master

53 in a row here. She expects, and I respects.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

I thought you said buy something big, I'm sorry you know I have selective hearing your the one that diagnosed it! Then run!!!
    CD
    When you find you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead,keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards

Theodore Roosevelt