Titan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
WidenersInline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have had ENOUGH

Most kids today don't seem to understand the old adage about not crapping in your nest.

John you done great. With your headaches and all the mucis from both would have sent you into convultions.LOL
    Get some well deserved sleep.
    CD
    When you find you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead,keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by mold maker View Post
    I never internally used my CB for such a purpose, but at one time I had a vibrant and penetrating base rig. I never cranked it up except in the early morning hours before the neighbors woke up. I thought I was being considerate.
    One morning at a little after 3o AM there was a very loud knock, and when I opened the door, there stood my neighbor from a block away. Her hair was in curlers and her house coat was barely on. She had a scowl that you knew not to mess with.
    Her first words were, "Have you been on that %#&* radio this morning"?
    I said, "Yes, why?"
    She answered something to the effect, that my voice boomed from her stereo, even after she unplugged it, and it wasn't the first time.
    I had an attention tone (paper clip fastened to the mike) that rang like a church bell, and it appeared that I had gotten more attention than I intended.
    All this to say that indeed, a highly amplified CB will ruin your inconsiderate neighbor's music and the tranquility of everyone around you for half a mile.
    Talk about a hard lesson learned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mold maker View Post
    I never internally used my CB for such a purpose, but at one time I had a vibrant and penetrating base rig. I never cranked it up except in the early morning hours before the neighbors woke up. I thought I was being considerate.
    One morning at a little after 3o AM there was a very loud knock, and when I opened the door, there stood my neighbor from a block away. Her hair was in curlers and her house coat was barely on. She had a scowl that you knew not to mess with.
    Her first words were, "Have you been on that %#&* radio this morning"?
    I said, "Yes, why?"
    She answered something to the effect, that my voice boomed from her stereo, even after she unplugged it, and it wasn't the first time.
    I had an attention tone (paper clip fastened to the mike) that rang like a church bell, and it appeared that I had gotten more attention than I intended.
    All this to say that indeed, a highly amplified CB will ruin your inconsiderate neighbor's music and the tranquility of everyone around you for half a mile.
    And done enough, will get those cool white vans with no windows and a bunch o antennas on the top parking in front of your house, then nice men in blue suits showing up to talk to you about your illegal CB setup..

Boolit Master

OK step 1 is done
    I found about 500 of the blanks the other day

So they are now setting in a box on the end of the reloading bench

Now I have to make myself , to take the cover off the small lathe and start that part of the project

John
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat