WidenersRepackboxInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Load Data
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my wife

Boolit Master

Prayers for you, wife and family.

That reminds me, no more will I cut trees down for friends, I'm not doing it anymore..I still have night mares thinking about heights. I'm no logger and refuse to risk my life anymore. That is very dangerous work.

Boolit Grand Master

I'll put you and your family in our prayers. Glad you were not injured more seriously and hope you recover quickly.

Boolit Master

I have been in your shoes before, May 11, 1995 I was a clear cutter around the mines. I was bent over cutting a big red oak when the other cutter dropped a maple on me, It hit me over the left ear. When I came to I was about 15 feet down from my saw, My skull was fractured and bled out my ear, I was soaked with blood to my left waist. The guy who hit me killed himself with a tree 22 days later. I returned to work 2 years later as a heavy equipment op. and started having seizures due to the head injury. Hang in there and know that it will get better, The hard thing for me was not being able to work. Your family will be added to our prayer list, God has surely been merciful to you by sparing your life! God sends things our way to draw us closer to him!

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord please knit those bones quickly and heal the other damage. Stop the itch under those bandages and comfort our brother and his wife. Provide for his needs and the family.
    Amen

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen to USMC's post! We never seem to be able to find the assets in it when misfortune strikes us, but he's right. We don't generally even WANT to see what he's talking about, but later, it'll become much clearer, if we just do a little thinking on it when we're far from the actual events. Nothing is more humbling than not being able to go and make our regular chosen living. How could this NOT bring us closer to God, and make us more reverent and thankful for all we have? And how else could we become examples, if we just will, for others who lack faith, when they're struck down like this?

It's never what happens to us in life that matters, so much as it is what we do and how we handle it. Are you getting any better yet, or is the pain increasing temporarily? I'm guessing the latter. You're still in our prayers. It's so hard on you and everyone around you to be down like this, but I'm so glad it wasn't any worse! Take care, keep the faith, and appreciate that family you have. They're really golden in these things, and these things surely make us appreciate that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Are you getting any better yet, or is the pain increasing temporarily? I'm guessing the latter. You're still in our prayers. It's so hard on you and everyone around you to be down like this, but I'm so glad it wasn't any worse! Take care, keep the faith, and appreciate that family you have. They're really golden in these things, and these things surely make us appreciate that fact.
    Things are improving. I still have substantial bruising around my belt line. There is still a lump on my back, but the pain in subsiding. The foot is not as bothersome as it was just a few short days ago. I certainly do appreciate your thoughts and prayers. We have a great group of friends and neighbor's that have been helping Melanie and I with the chores both inside and out of the house.
    god bless each and every one of you!

thanks again guys!
    If grasshoppers carried .45's the birds wouldnt mess with them.

Moderator Emeritus

hoosierlogger, Thanks for the update. Glad you are improving....stay with it brother.

Father, Thank You for the beginning healing for hoosierlogger. Please continue to strengthen him and allow him to return to normal function. Father, thank You for being with him a few days ago when hoosierlogger was injured. Thank You for minimizing his injuries. Father, I ask this in Your Name. Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

^Amen^
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. — Ephesians 6:12

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Her and You. Sincere Prayers for Hope, Faith, Healing, Help, Mercy, Love , Forgiveness , and Strength.

Dale

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Please provide healing and help for this family . Be with them all during this hard time . Thank you for the help already given as hoosierlogger recovers through your care . Thank you for your help Lord . In Jesus name I pray . Amen

Glad to hear things are going well and your getting the help you need, Prayers continuing.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers continue for you and family. Have you tried suspenders to take at least a portion of the discomfort out of it? Or would they be even worse? Keep hanging in there. Down time is something the best among us have a real hard time with, but in everything, there are lessons in God's great love. Hope you're handling it all as well as an active man can. The waiting to heal can be a real burden to bear.

Moderator Emeritus

hoosierlogger, Hope that this week is much improved over last.....hang in there brother!

Father, hoosierlogger had a pretty good week last week thanks to Your intervention. Please continue to heal him physically and take all concerns away concerning his injury. Father walk with him and his wife and show them that You are always there for them. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    It is very thoughtful of you to think mostly of your wife at a time like this. I respect that in a man.
    I pray for your recovery and easy of pain, and also for your wife. I work from time to time with chainsaws and farm equipment and know how easy it is to get hurt. All my best wishes for your speedy recovery and no lasting effects.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    H. Logger you and Melanie are on my church prayer list. Thank you for updates. And you know what I said, it still goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Prayers continue for you and family. Have you tried suspenders to take at least a portion of the discomfort out of it? Or would they be even worse?
    The bruising around the belt line is still there, but it is slowly fading away. The lumps of liquid on my back are slowly subsiding, they feel really weird. Not really painful, just an inconvienience to sit against a backrest on a chair or the van seat. The only tender spot left is along the top of my back along the shoulders. Suspenders would probably irritate this area. I've just been wearing mesh gym shorts that have a good drawstring.

So so far so good, ive got an appt with the surgeon tomorrow in Indianapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    H. Logger you and Melanie are on my church prayer list. Thank you for updates. And you know what I said, it still goes.
    Thanks again Jim, and your congregation as well as everyone here.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you for allowing us to pray . I hope the doctor has good news for you and still praying .