WidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Titan ReloadingLoad DataSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY state won yay Go NYS.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Artful View Post
    #9 in Arizona - we need to ship some of these retired Liberals to you guys in Wyoming, South Dakota, Colorado, and Utah.
    #4 We don't want em'. We got enough liberals in SLC. They got a lot of people down there and they vote. It screws up everything else.

Boolit Buddy
    #3 for me here in Colorado.

Colorado has great weather, if you like seasons, and great recreational opportunities.

However, Colorado has some crappy gun laws. A state income tax. Plenty of illegal aliens and the associated crime. We are overrun with liberals at every turn. A vehicle registration on a new truck will cost you about $600 or so. Rents are extremely high, home costs are very high, sales taxes are high, ownership taxes are high.

It is not all that it is cracked up to be if you are a firearms enthusiast. There are many existing laws and new ones proposed all the time that limit where, when, and what firearms you can use.

I really do not see Colorado as being number 3, I would place it about 10 or 15.

#1, And I could not agree more.

Boolit Master

NY taxes are high but like many things the devil is in the details. Back in 2005 I had planned to move to southern Missouri (West Plains) as we have some relation there. My BIL and SIL past away and my wife's other sister moved to Vegas to we did not move. At the time I did some checking and while property taxes in Mo. were lower I would have paid more in income and personal property in Mo. along with higher vehicle reg. fees. Basically NY vs Mo. for me (retired on a pension) was a wash as far as taxes were concerned. You have to look at the whole picture as it applies to you personally.
    "Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyrannies.” Aristotle