Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee Precision
Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: Just ordered a Crosman 1322...

Boolit Master

Just ordered a Crosman 1322...

...hoping to resist the urge to mod. Got it to plink with the kids while the are shooting their Red Ryders. If I need more power I have a 22/45. Looking forward to using a shoulder stock that doesn't require a tax stamp and the peep sight.

Boolit Master

Well, I made it about an hour before I took a file and some sand paper to it. The shoulder stock had a terrible grip around the thumb area, but thankfully enough meat so I could "ergonomize" it a bit. Front sight was a bit crooked as well, I read some where to warm it with a lighter and straighten it up, but the corners started to melt and curl before the rest of it so I took a file to it as well. Not quite perfect, but better than when I started. It too was fat, so I have plenty to work with. Hope to see how it shoots tomorrow...

Boolit Master

Did a little sighting in off the deck rail this morning. With the peep sights, 1.5 inches at 25 is pretty repeatable. It would probably tighten up a bit more off a proper rest. I'm pretty pleased!

Banned
    They are a good little plinker.it's my choice for trail walks by the river.with ammo costs up airguns make alot of sense and accuraccy for the dollar is amazing

Boolit Master

The roll pin in the hinge started backing out after 400 shots or so. I tried flaring the end a bit but couldn't get enough flair to keep it in place with out risking damage, so I made a solid pin and grooved the ends for e clips.

Banned
    Good idea.one if my other pumper did the same thing.

If you haven't tried them yet, you might want to try Beeman Silver Arrow pellets. Good penetration on pests and good accuracy with mine anyway. 8)