Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many guns did Santa bring, let's see 'em?

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Ms found an LCP under the tree . She says there's a box of parts for hog tools coming. There is a neat little light that should make that night hunt easier .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Highwall View Post
    I got my TALO Ruger Alaskan in 45Colt/454Casull with 5" barrel.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/98500143...CASULL-NEW.htm
    Me too, plus 2K 22 LR ammo, 8# IMR 4831, 100 30-30, 500 -22-250 & 150 45 colt brass.

Attachment 156472

Found this at the local pawn shop when we were shopping for Black Hills Gold Bling for mamma.
    100$ appears to be new, un-fired, no rust, no marks, no blemishes.
    Considering that I have paid 80$ for a similar action, 30$ for similar stock, I considered it a steal and snapped it up.

Wife was a bit short of cash for her bling so I said I get the shotgun, no bs, no backtalk and you get the money to buy your black hills gold diamond ring. ( she was 40 short and tax) Done she says and so it is.
    If needed I will put a strap on cartridge carrier/pouch on the stock to raise cheek an inch. Did the same to my .357 mag which wears a shotgun stock.

Life is good!
    Last edited by GhostHawk; 12-27-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Boolit Master
    Fil gave me a mk2 fn highpower , Israeli police trade in,
    NRA High Master XTC
    DR# 2125

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
    Attachment 156472

Found this at the local pawn shop when we were shopping for Black Hills Gold Bling for mamma.
    100$ appears to be new, un-fired, no rust, no marks, no blemishes.
    Considering that I have paid 80$ for a similar action, 30$ for similar stock, I considered it a steal and snapped it up.

Wife was a bit short of cash for her bling so I said I get the shotgun, no bs, no backtalk and you get the money to buy your black hills gold diamond ring. ( she was 40 short and tax) Done she says and so it is.
    If needed I will put a strap on cartridge carrier/pouch on the stock to raise cheek an inch. Did the same to my .357 mag which wears a shotgun stock.

Life is good!
    Now that is very nice indeed.

Boolit Bub
    Santa left me a SA XD 9mm at the LGS...just have to pick her up...

Boolit Master

I got wool socks.

Boolit Grand Master

I received a Lyman 57GPR now mounted on my Lyman GPR. Got to go sight it in.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

"Moderator Emeritus"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151229_115957.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	157104Daytona Tactical 16" SS upper in 300 BLK. Leopold 1-4X HOG scope in Burris mounts. Has digested Hornady 110gr Zombie Max and Remington 220 gr subsonic ammo with glee so far. Eventually it will be on a steady diet of Lyman's 311284's if it works out.
    Krag35

I have never met a dishonest dog.

Expatriate, in my own country.

Boolit Grand Master

Can't say I needed or even wanted a new gun for Christmas this year; not really sure how many new (and very old) guns I was blessed with this year so another would have been silly. I did get a little Christmas cash and hope to blow it all on socks & underwear, lol. Seems I have a few Cabelas gift cards that may indeed be used on my first gun of 2016.
    Yes, I was truly blessed this Christmas. I was able to watch a couple of great-nephews open presents and that helped me experience Christmas thru the eyes of a child.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Bub
    Well it was a very Ruger Christmas around here.
    Got a LC9S Pro for a nice little carry gun, changed out the sights yesterday and added a little bling to it--

Name:	IMG_2435.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	157114
    Then my son in law wanted a 1911 and it the process found this one and dangled it under my nose and I just had to have it. Ruger Light weight CMDR model.

Name:	IMG_2421.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	157115
    I sold off one of my Springfield Xd's to finance the last one. The Ruger GP100 has been on my want list for quite a while. This one is the Wiley Clapp model

Name:	clapp.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	201.0 KB 
ID:	157116

Moderator Emeritus

Ok, I have been waiting for it and nada, so I will say it.

I got a rock.

There, feel better.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Attachment 157128
    Cute huh?
    Ms needed something she could get her hand clear around , it's the only single stack in the neighborhood. .......
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Quote Originally Posted by TXGunNut View Post
    Can't say I needed or even wanted a new gun for Christmas this year; not really sure how many new (and very old) guns I was blessed with this year so another would have been silly. I did get a little Christmas cash and hope to blow it all on socks & underwear, lol. Seems I have a few Cabelas gift cards that may indeed be used on my first gun of 2016.
    Yes, I was truly blessed this Christmas. I was able to watch a couple of great-nephews open presents and that helped me experience Christmas thru the eyes of a child.
    I'm the youngest at our family Christmas at 29 and everybody kind of looks at me to be the excited one anymore. Its tough esp when you work for UPS full time and this time of year sucks out your soul. I used to go to the Christmas of a now ex girlfriends family and they had several younger kids there that really REALLY made Christmas for me. Just seeing the Joy and laughter made my Christmas.

As far as the guns go I guess I'm a bit like you as well, my family (except for dad) simply refuses to get me gun stuff for the most part. And it would be silly to get me any firearms. Luckily for me they don't realize some of the seemingly harmless stuff on my list is in fact "gun stuff". Dad got me 8 more magazines for my Ruger precision and I splurged and got myself a few "Gunsmith kinks 1,2,3" books off ebay to read through. I'm thankful for all the family that is able to make it to our little Christmas this year. even if it wasn't the biggest our loudest we've had its still time together. OH but I did make it to the range the next day with a good friend who works for snap on and he gave me a pair of socks which look very promising
    My firearms project blog

No guns for me but I did score on a NOE 430 GR .501 four cavity HP mould and handles and 5 tubes of lube. Congratulations to all of you who scored on a new gun.
    "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

Cast Hunter

Ruger 22/45 Lite. Put 500+ rounds through it Christmas day. Great fun!

Boone and Crockett Club member
    <<----------------<<<<<<
    Pope & Young Club member

Banned

No gifts but I bought myself a couple Christmas presents. A savage bolt threaded 22 and a bushmaster ar. bought the 22 so I could shoot up sub sonic stuff that doesn't run well in my semi auto guns and bought the bushy to just stick under the bed as I don't really need another shooter. Figured with Obama on the rampage I better buy an ar well I still can.