MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWidenersSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Repackbox

Thread: her she is in action

Boolit Master

her she is in action

Attachment 149463Attachment 149464 I apologize cause no matter what I try they come out upside down. But anyhow, this is us processing her doe, we talked about hunting, guns boys and the short bed Chevy truck she is saving for, puts 50% of all she makes in the fund. We are making a rifle rack with the legs of the doe for her. She couldn't believe how dad's crazy alchemy, ie. A cast boolit was so effective on game, she's helped my deprive cases and she runs the tumbler but I've for the most part accepted she thought casting was hot smelly and BORING but her tune has changed......😂😃 she also asked if we planned on going down south this year. A few Marine buddies and family go see another Marine friend and hunt pigs every year or 2. Her words "dad I think I could use the same rifle and bullet, it has plenty of power and I can put 'em where I want them". No argument from me, buy the way if ya missed it last post was about the doe she got on youth deer opener with my, now her winny94 and some 312 grain Lee boolits pcd gloss black.

Well, that is good.

But, I don't know why I can never see the attachments?
    May you hands be warmed on a frosty day.

Boolit Master

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150920_203351.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	149466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150920_203405.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	149467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150920_203351.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	149466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150920_203405.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	149467

Boolit Master
    Well done.
    ph4570

Boolit Grand Master

Keep her safe from the lead while depriming and tumbling cases. Young people are effected more than us old folks by it.
    Glad she is learning about life and having fun.

Boolit Master

Yes sir, gloves and and washing for her, and no finger foods until after through washing .

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    Yes sir, gloves and and washing for her, and no finger foods until after through washing .
    Dust is a bigger threat!
    Add some mineral spirits to your tumbler media (If it is dry media!) to cut the asphalt from military brass and to reduce dust. The dust includes powdery, breathable dust from the priming compound.

Boolit Master

Use wonder shine polish over my walnut media, like new brass and no dust!

Boolit Grand Master

Good Job!
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    I'm happy for both of you!

Awesome!!
    For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph. 2:8,9

Boolit Master

Good stuff indeed...the way it should be!
    “I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." the duke

Boolit Master
    That is awesome.
    No hunting for us yet, but I got my little girl out to the range today, not a lot of time since it was getting dark soon, but she shot her bow a bit, then a quick stop at the pistol range where she ran a few mags through the 22 pistol and we capped it off by watching the guys shoot trap.

Best comment from her 'I don't like watching people play video games, but I like watching them shoot clays'.

Keep up the good work, the boys had better look out.

Banned

Good job. Only thing better than getting a deer myself was getting my sons one when they were younger. They're grown and don't hunt with me now.

I let a doe walk last night, my forst hunt of our muzzle loader season. Regretted it almost immediately, was hoping for a good buck and no bucks materialized. Could use the venison now.

Boolit Master
    My oldest wasn't interested in guns the least. They were pretty numerous in my house back then. She never batted a eye when I was out back @ the shooting range. All her friends soon weren't either. Last year when we were talking about ILLINOIS soon to be Concealed Carry she surprised me when she said she was getting one and a gun from her dad. Now look out. She has the Giant can of Wasp spray on her desk and her office gal got one from me too. I told them shoot them with the guns and the wasp spray. No matter what they MIGHT be on that will settle their hash...

Boolit Grand Master

It is a sense of pride when you sit down for a meal from an animal you harvested and processed yourself. The circle of life continues as I know I'll be fertilizer for some young fawn some day and I'm ok with that cause I will be with The Lord.

Boolit Master

Way to go Dad and Daughter! You are passing on knowledge that will be there LONG after you are gone and time with the kids IS one of the most precious gifts GOD could ever give. You both will look back fondly at the memories you are making now.

GOD bless you both.

Boolit Mold
    Awesome! Way to raise her dad!