Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
RepackboxInline FabricationWidenersLee Precision
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Pro 4 20# Bottom pour pot to someone in need

Boolit Master

ICH great offer but please remove my post there are others that need it more then my son does, I just got a like new pot from Scott(, so he could use my hand me down until the day comes
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Master

ICH That is great offer but please remove my post there are others that need it more then my son does, I just got a like new pot from Scott(DeputyDog25, so he could use my hand me down until the day comes. when he can get a real pot touse
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Frosted Boolits

Ok, I will perform the drawing this afternoon/evening and let everyone know who gets it. Thanks!
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Boolit Grand Master

Very nice, ICH. Who's the lucky winner?
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Frosted Boolits

Random generator gave me #1. The lucky winner is MinMax.

Here is how I got my result. I assigned each qualified participant a number. I then went to the Random.org website and punch in the number of qualified participants. I then asked my fiancee to give me a random number between 1 and 10. She said 8. So the 8th random number it generated was #1. So Minmax is the winner. Thanks for everyone who took the time to participate, and I am sure I will have more stuff up for grabs in the future!

Minmax, I will send you a PM.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Boolit Grand Master

Sounds like a good way to get rid of unused stuff and help a new caster get started. Good on you, my friend! Congrats and pay it forward, Minmax!
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

I want to thank ICH for his generosity!!! I look forward to being able too PIF to someone in need someday. This is what our community is about sharing knowledge and keeping the lead flowing. I hope to be the grumpy old guy one day. Passing on what I have learned throughout my life. My casting shooting mentor is an old family friend from long ago.
    Start CASTING or get off the POT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jr. View Post
    Very generous of you. I ladle cast over a turkey fryer but I'll let this one go to someone else. I rather enjoy the ladle casting.

Man this site is awesome.
    Roger that. And that's how I cast too.

It figures... I didn't even see this topic until the morning after UPS delivered a shiny new Lee Pro4 20lb pot...

My New Lee arrived Yesterday And I'm rather happy with it...

My older lee died and the bottom pour I had out in my shed disappeared about the same time
    someone robbed me of my entire supply of unloaded brass...

I only really feel bad about the 38/257 & 44 brass, but whoever stole it carried it 50yards
    and dumped it out of the MTM plastic cartridge boxes and left the plastic boxes laying in a heap,
    and frankly those boxes are worth several times what the brass was worth...

Exceptionally fortunate is all my 223, 30-30, 30-06 and 45/70 brass as well as all my loaded ammo was stored
    in the house... and only about 20% of the total amount of my 38-357 brass was unloaded...

I hope the furnace goes to a good home and I know that they will enjoy it... I started casting last night with a single cavity RCBS 45-405FN mould that
    I've never had any luck with. Last night I made 200 bullets and after my second inspection I still have 123 of them that I will keep and shoot.

The 20lb capacity means that once you get the alloy mix, temp and your rythm established you can go a good long while before you are interrupted

Previously I worked all day 500 bullets each time to collect 50 good ones... this mold is my "problem child mold" as it gives more problems
    than all of my other molds combined.

Allan