WidenersRepackboxInline FabricationLee Precision
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load Data

Thread: Hardline Industries Molds

Boolit Mold

Hardline Industries Molds

I recently purchased a couple of 4 cavity mold from them. An ad in Handloader magazine is how I found them. I have been casting and shot them exclusively for over 40 years. These are the best and easiest to use molds I have ever had and used. The boolits come out of the mold .0005 oversize with my alloy and the weight varies 1.5 to 2 grains. I have used molds from most of the manufactures around and I feel Hardline is the best. Plus if you send them a couple of boolits they will make a mold to suit. I have talked to Derek and Mike at Hardline and they has always treated me like I was his only customer. They highly knowledgeable men and it is a pleasure to talk to them. I would recommend if you are in the market for a new mold you give them a try, I am positive you will be very happy.

Boolit Mold
    Thats a nice ringing endorsement. I cannot say the same. the only part I can relate to is how they sounded on the phone.

It sounded like you just received your order. HOw long did it take? in my experience, they seem to drop orders. They had no idea who I was nor that I placed an order with them. When I did place the order, they were advertising for auto casting machines. If you look at ebay you'll find lots of molds by them. IMO, There priorities are messed up when they drop orders placed by customers and don't follow up .

Im surprised you didn't just add to my thread already created instead of creating a new one:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ine-Industries

In Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by BWatson View Post
    Thats a nice ringing endorsement. I cannot say the same. the only part I can relate to is how they sounded on the phone.

It sounded like you just received your order. HOw long did it take? in my experience, they seem to drop orders. They had no idea who I was nor that I placed an order with them. When I did place the order, they were advertising for auto casting machines. If you look at ebay you'll find lots of molds by them. IMO, There priorities are messed up when they drop orders placed by customers and don't follow up .

Im surprised you didn't just add to my thread already created instead of creating a new one:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ine-Industries
    That doesn`t sound like the Hardline Industries that I have been in contact with since the mid point of last year. Was it Derek that you talked with? If you had placed an order they would have had a record of it. If you had talked with anyone at the business you would have known about the chaos that had beset them with the purchase of a new mill for mold making that was more than a little out of spec. They had to rely on an older slower manner of mold making that kept a slower production going, yet still a production of molds.
    If you have such a haste and hurried need and a singular need for attention then perhaps you should try MiHec, I understand they are only about 2 years behind on production and have been known to "lose" orders. There are other makers available if you desire singular attention for an order or just buy a ready made LEE mold. They are fighting to make up lost production time and orders as fast as is possible with the now repaired new mill, why not give them a little wiggle room in their business?Robert

Boolit Mold
    I did and wasn't looking to see what other people had to say about Hardline. It is and was my intent to alert people about a great product and the great people that make it. I have found that other peoples opinions are theirs and colored by there experiences. In my personal opinion Hardline is a great company, run by friendly, knowledge people doing the best they can to produce the highest quality produces they can.

Boolit Mold
    If peoples opinions are colored by their experiences, then the more feedback the better, right?

Your experience was stellar. I replied to your post only as it was so glowing. That's great you were able to confirm a 1/10,000 unit level of accuracy. I don't think I even have an apparatus that will discern that level of accuracy.

I asked when you ordered your mold as the company ,as well as others, replied to the post and said there were issues. When you wait with the assumption that theres some level of progress it can be disheartening to have a coworker say they weren't aware of your order.

Boolit Man
    BWatson,

I sent you a PM with no response a couple of weeks ago. Send me an email and we can get any issues you are having cleared up in as timely manner as possible.

Thank you,

Derek Roppel
    Hardline Industries, Inc.
    701-757-4273

Derek is a stand up guy, I give him two thumbs up.
    The only time success comes before work is in the Dictionary-Vince Lombardi

Boolit Man
    Yep. Hardline is good to go. Derek and Mike are stand up guys that have gone above and beyond the norm for customer service. My experiences have been nothing but outstanding.

Boolit Mold
    I am sorry that I haven't replied soon but I have been busy casting. I have made over 40,000 boolits out of my Hardline 38-124-BRN1S, 0.356 mold and the last boolit I cast last night looks every bit as good as the first one I cast from the mold. I am casting for several IDPA/USPSA shooters and they want all the boolits I can cast. I have received calls from their friends that want my boolits too. So I won't have a lot of time to get on the forum.

I learned how to use and read micrometers from my Gramps, he was a machinist for over 40 years and he tell by touch in 1,000's. I use Saretts and Brown and Sharp micrometers and both read in 10,000. I have them from 0-1 to 0-7 so I use them to measure OAL and all other measure I need for casting and reloading.
    I also have a dial and a digital caliper but have found they are not quite as accurate as the mics.

I have just placed an order for 3 set of Hardline Auto Cast molds to use on a Ballistic-Cast manual casting machine that I have just purchased. I talked to Derek and he told me that they are in the process of hiring another person and starting a second shift to get their mold out faster.

I will post more as time permits but for the present I am going to be busy with my Hardline mold and Magma melting pot trying to keep my friends and the friends of those friends in boolits for this season

Boolit Master
    I am running a Ballisti Mark X caster with Hardline molds in 9mm.
    Outstanding molds and excellent service from Derek all the way down here to Australia.
    Will be buying more molds very soon.
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

Boolit Master
    I would trust Derek alone in a motel room with my wife anytime!! He is an honest and straight up guy!!! He will treat you right. Rod