RepackboxInline FabricationTitan ReloadingWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's official: Hitlery will run.

Banned

Good advice, stock up as best you can. If Rodham is elected, and for sure that is possible, then I agree a panic will set in, possibly a greater panic. It would be idiotic to ignore the obvious potential for panic buying, aka "hoarding" as noted by Messier Love Life, the market at work.

Boolit Buddy
    I suggested, on another forum, that we get away from the electoral college and go to each county in the USA gets one vote. Majority of the county determines which president gets the vote for that one county.

Love Life
    I've been absorbing what I can since this whole shortage fiasco started. I have no plans to stop. At the end of the day I will have stuff to keep shooting, and stuff to make obscene profits on if I decide to sell it. Then I'll just buy more fishing gear and chase my dream of being a sponsored angler and beer drinker when it becomes to expensive for me to shoot anymore.

Boolit Master
    I have been drooling for a M1a for a long time. Time to look at the bank balance.
    R5R. Vote absentee.
    God help us all.

Boolit Master

no one has a legit excuse for not voting! on the other hands, lets not get the panic started again just yet.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Oh for.God's sake the demo solution is obvious, shall we just draw straws and see who takes it for the team.......

I actually know a lady that had to back up and change her vote 3 times because the digital machine voted the wrong vote. That would make it truly at least a 2-1 lie vote if it only happens I in 4 un noticed.

County by county well that's great NY, Mass, even RI still get more say than Nv or Mt .......17 countys in Nv and just 8 I think in Mt . Some of the southern and Midwest and westernish state have so many county's they may as well be just by the section. So Ar and Tx get nearly 300 votes and Nv and Mt get 25, aaaaa no. We do need to ditch the collage it is completely possible to count the popular vote now. Where even 80 years ago it would have been impractical at best.

I heard to many people say there wasn't a choice in the last election. BS there is always a choice even if that choice is to express discontent with the system, see Ross Peroit. He seriously did everything wrong as far as his campaign and had he not dropped out then jumped back in he very likely would have been the 1st independent president whether the college liked it or not.

Shouldnt this be in the pit ?
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

I hate being evil so I'll be quiet on this one.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Boolit Master

First it was cool to vote for the OBummer. Now it'll be cool to vote for her. What are people thinking ??
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Master
    On the breaks of the Ohio River South Central Indiana
    pit stop !
    "NUTS" A. Clement McAullife

Boolit Buddy
    A Wayans brother should run in drag, or Iggy Azalea should run. That should offset the democrat vote.

Boolit Master
    I don't think Hillarys chances are as good as they want us to think. We lost in '12 because republican leadership sucked and a bunch of conservatives stayed home. There were other issues but had we run a stronger candidate we would have gotten more people from our side off the couch on election day.
    For 2016, its a matter of who the Republicans pick. You'll know whether we win or lose as soon as the primaries are finished. IMO, if Bush or Christie gets the nomination we're done.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master

Guys! Guys! Most of you are missing my point. This thread isn't about political. It's not about being Chicken Little. (Is it being Chicken Little when the sky is actually falling? )

This forum is tiny. This site is tiny. Even if all of tell all our friends, and they tell all of theirs . . . see? That's not how a panic starts. We're too small in the scheme of things.

It's when people across the country wake up to what could be coming. That's what will start another panic.

This thread is a warning. If you're not a hoarder, it's time. If you have the resources get moving.

Please post no more here about politics.

Read the writing on the wall.

Charles, I'm sorry you feel my thread is stupid. Pretty harsh, I must say.

Love Life, your first reply made me laugh!

Cat
    Cogito, ergo armatum sum.

(I think, therefore I'm armed.)

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Well I've been buying what I can when I can where I can I've even gone so far as to have my buddy and girl check out separately from me so I could buy what I could afford at 1 store .

You have all driven me to another level ,I used to be in tall cotton with a working carton and a full carton set back and 500 loaded with 500 available to load...... not even in the same star system let alone close any more. Heck for a minute I thought 10k primers was enough to have on hand .......
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Grand Master

I'm in agreement w/ Char-Gar. This isn't news. We all knew she was going to run. Telling people to go out and buy more just starts the panic back up. Threads like this are stupid. If you aren't prepared and you've been at this for a long time I don't know what to say.

After reading this thread, I had to go out and see if the sky was falling.

Boolit Master
    official? How ? I have not seen any announcement on the news. I have no doubt that she will run but I have seen no official announcement. I would expect no such announcement until much later this year unless another Democrat with a chance to win enters the race early, then she will start running flat out.

Boolit Master

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/24/politi...men/index.html

While she hasn't "announced", read the article. She says she's running, the announcement is on her to do list and she just hasn't gotten there yet.

Cat

Boolit Master

I think most of the real diehard hoarders are already stocked up.
    That will give us low grade hoarders a chance to catch up.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

The last of the guns I want are on their way,I have plenty of everything this has been coming for 100 years.Be prepared to protect what is yours. We won't be having this conversation in a year on the internet.Last election proves voting is not the answer.

Boolit Master

That's exactly why I posted this thread, Hickory.

Cat