WidenersLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Titan Reloading

Thread: Plug in PREDATOR Xtreme

Boolit Master

Plug in PREDATOR Xtreme

Noticed a article in February magazine about you couldn't push cast past 1000 fps, and in April edition a "Greg" wrote that was not nessarly true and directed the readers to our site. Way to go Greg.

Banned

shhhh....

Banned

Yeah I caught that comment on cast. Just rolled my eyes. Where do they get this stuff?..

Have'nt seen the new issue yet.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Noticed a article in February magazine about you couldn't push cast past 1000 fps, .
    ..............Was the word "Slingshot" used anywhere

..............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Banned

That would be the mentality..

Shoot!!!...I'm new at the game and have my son past 1400 (no chron-just known loads)
    I have 8mm and 7.62x54R cast to test as soon as it stops raining on the range. I'm using LS lubes Carnuaba Red, water dropped wheel weight lead and 45gr of 4064 in both calibers. We are growing members of the milsup group. The old rifles are a blast to shoot. My grandson took a Columbian FN 8mm Mauser with 150gr serria soft nose and popped his 1st dear off hand with iron sites this year. He doesn't like bench rest or Scopes..."just give me a target and a rifle...."
    We are shooting several pistols and a lever 357 for less and more accurately the we can shoot .22's. Primer and powder.....the rest is free........................................

Doesn't that hurt him? That's 954 mph! What do you use to shoot him out of?
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by leftiye View Post
    Doesn't that hurt him? That's 954 mph! What do you use to shoot him out of?
    ...............Boy Howdy! I remember the first time I was shot out of a cannon

I was sitting here drinking a glass of milk and eating a Hostess cherry pie and I think I got some up my nose!

.................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    ...............Boy Howdy! I remember the first time I was shot out of a cannon

I was sitting here drinking a glass of milk and eating a Hostess cherry pie and I think I got some up my nose!

.................Buckshot

DId that hurt? The pie up the nose I mean..

Boolit Master
    QUOTE=PatMarlin;303496]DId that hurt? The pie up the nose I mean.. [/QUOTE]

You're killing me Pat! I love the humor here on the board.

Kevin
    History will record, with the greatest astonishment, that those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

The problem with Liberals is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

- Ronald Reagan

Banned

those cherry pies are bad luck in the oil field
    now i see why

Boolit Buddy
    How many RPM's to meplate to lenghth ? Heck, too fast, to flat, to short. I answered my own question.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rvpilot76 View Post
    QUOTE=PatMarlin;303496]DId that hurt? The pie up the nose I mean..

You're killing me Pat! I love the humor here on the board.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

.............Humor? You don't know PatMarlin. That was a serious request for information!

............Buckshot