Load DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingRepackboxInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Wideners
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lyman lube sizer No. 45 ?

"disable it" ???? SAY wut ???????? thankfully we know what you mean ( and i love a good typo ..things like read the destructions and ... :P )
    Je suis Charlie

" To sit in judgment of those things which you perceive to be wrong or imperfect is to be one more person who is part of judgment, evil or imperfection."
    Wayne Dyer
    if it was easy would it be as worthy ? or as long of lasting impression ? the hardest of lessons are the best of teachers [shrugz]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzFhOslZPM

Boolit Mold
    I now have this press completely apart except the lube tube. The photo essay was excellent and tomorrow ill start to degrease it or unwax it. Its lasted how many years? and people are still using them. So I'm going to invest a little bit of time and some cash and lube me some boolits. I hang out at NewYorkFirearms and you can bet I'm going to plug this forum there. Thanks for the help and I'm sorry for hijacking your thread FW

Moderator Emeritus

You didn't hijack this thread, you resurrected it from the dead

Also, I wouldn't remove the Lube tube (reservoir), it's too easy to damage it, and about impossible to find/make a replacement.

Yeah, it''s kinda neat that Lyman hasn't made a 45 since the 60's,,,probably the early 60's and many of us are still playing with them and those of us who do, prefer them to what's comparably available on the shelf today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Buddy
    Was asking FW about lubsizers and he gave me this link. Sure am interested in lubing differently from Alox. Now on the lookout for a new tool--where to place it ??