Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Wideners Reloading Everything
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dillon's Service, not always the well oiled machine!!

Boolit Mold
    OP it doesn't matter what your issue is, the Dillonophiles will now attack everything you say.

Such as you had no right to joke around with those cops. Possibly how dare you be upset that the customer service rep was a jerk, it's all your fault. After all, we all know that the Dillon company was created by god himself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ljnowell View Post
    OP it doesn't matter what your issue is, the Dillonophiles will now attack everything you say.

Such as you had no right to joke around with those cops. Possibly how dare you be upset that the customer service rep was a jerk, it's all your fault. After all, we all know that the Dillon company was created by god himself.
    With 3 posts under your belt your post above seems a bit arrogant. Why don't you confine your comments to your Dillon experience like I did and others have done.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bg6ga View Post
    With 3 posts under your belt your post above seems a bit arrogant. Why don't you confine your comments to your Dillon experience like I did and others have done.
    I have plenty of Dillon experience. I have loaded on three different models of Dillon presses. They are fine machines, but there are others out there that work just fine too. The arrogance comes from the Dillon camp anytime someone mentions anything but a Dillon press.

As far as post count goes, it's pretty sad when your best argument, your very first sentence, is my post count. Kinda proves that you cannot refute what I said.

Boolit Mold

On the phone with Dillon this AM, the parts will be going out to me at no charge, the tech asked me if I feel that I could change them out myself , or would I like to return the press to them for N/C fix. I purchase my first Dillon in 1998, its a Square Deal B, I have gotten replacement parts from them in the past, every call that I have made to them in the past 16 years has always been answered with great professionalism. The best company that I have ever dealt with in the reloading equipment industry.
    C&R
    JPFO Charter Member

Yashuah Hamasheach is my Savior!!!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by ljnowell View Post
    I have plenty of Dillon experience. I have loaded on three different models of Dillon presses. They are fine machines, but there are others out there that work just fine too. The arrogance comes from the Dillon camp anytime someone mentions anything but a Dillon press.

As far as post count goes, it's pretty sad when your best argument, your very first sentence, is my post count. Kinda proves that you cannot refute what I said.

You added nothing but a snide comment to the discussion. Did you read the thread? You might want to go back and read post #59.

Quote Originally Posted by 6bg6ga View Post
    Freud had a theory.