Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackboxMCD Products
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2

Thread: H&G 107b

H&G 107b

I went and threw the kitchen sink on a beautiful 4cav H&G 107b that was on ebay. Low and behold, I won it and I didnt have to break the bank!! My research says its the 185gr.

Didnt come with handles. Suggestions?

Le Loup Solitaire
    The H&G 107 came in 3 versions...A,B, and C. The B was the middle wadcutter. I have the same and it shoots very well in the 44 mag. I have had mine (a 4 cavity) for a long time. i always felt that the A was a little too light and the C was too heavy. The B is around 185 grs. I seat it flush with the case mouth. Mine came with handles so I never had to try any alternative. If nothing else works you can always contact Ballisticast which currently makes H&G molds and handles.
    Just for the record...I lived in Blanchard for many years and used to hang out at times in Spirit Lake (Joe's Hole Bar) Those were the days when they pulled the pilings out of the mill pond and it drained out until they figured out how to plug up the holes before it drained the main lake. Used to go to Coeur D'alene (Blanchard was kind of dead) a lot but had to watch out for the cops and their radar in Spirit Lake. LLS

South of the north pole in the land of the falling waters
    The 107B is the one I used when I was doing bullseye competition . I bought it new in the eighties and it worked very well for what I put it to . I sold it here to a member a few years back who is probably still using it . A very good mould that should last a very long time .

Jack
    Buy it cheap and stack it deep , you may need it !

Black Rifles Matter

Boolit Buddy
    FYI, be careful if you go to Ballisti-Cast for a mold. I ordered a #34, the blocks didn't align and it was sent back twice. I put it in the dumpster. Hardline is first rate, however. I have two of their molds and they are great and the people there are not full of BS when you talk with them.
    Last edited by youngmman; 10-05-2014 at 09:50 AM.