Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners

Thread: 32 H&R mag

32 H&R mag

anyone still make one in single action that is good quality that is priced $400-$600 preferably adjustable sights?
    It don't make much sense that commonsense don't make no sense nomore

If you died today would you have lived your life or have you simply existed

Boolit Grand Master
    It will probably cost you more like $750-850 for one. The prices on those "unpopular" 32s just seem to be climbing!

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Buddy
    tuckerdog,

Lipsey has commissioned Ruger to produce a seven shot .327 Federal on the Single Six frame, calling it the Single Seven. List price is around $650.00 but my dealer expects the street price to be about $600.00. Lipsey is taking orders through dealers and deliver is expected to begin sometime between now and November.

Gus Youmans

Boolit Master
    The 32 H&R mag made by Ruger can be found with a bit of "hunting" around. Many were made & they are still out there in your price range.
    Yes, Lipsey's is just now coming out with the .327 Mag (no, it's not the .32 H&R but they can be fired in it,) and will be offered in 3 different barrel lengths. It will be on the Single-Six frame size as noted above & will hold 7 rounds.

Boolit Master
    I think I might have the only Ruger single six 32 mag on an old model frame ever made. When I decided I had to have one and saw the prices they were asking I just used the one I already had to make into a CF 32 from a RF 22.
    With the current 22 RF ammo situation I am glad I did. The 32 mag in a single six revolver is an easy combo to like.

thanks, always worth wishing but I guess the other hand filled up first. Will probably go with the .327. When you do find a used one around here they are junk or the owner doesn't want to part with it.
    It don't make much sense that commonsense don't make no sense nomore

If you died today would you have lived your life or have you simply existed

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Frog View Post
    It will probably cost you more like $750-850 for one. The prices on those "unpopular" 32s just seem to be climbing!

Froggie
    I haunted Gunbroker for most of the last year trying to snag one of the 6-1/2" Bisley Single Sixes they made, and I wanted the fixed sight model. I got out bid so many times, it was irritating, and I wasn't bidding low either. I ended up paying $725 for one with a box, but no papers. After having it for a month or so now, I'm glad I spent the money, this was the most trouble free Ruger I have ever worked with.

Boolit Buddy
    heritage made a 32 h&r single action at 1 time also but there fewer and farther between than the ruger . a guy had 2 of them listed on a local classified a while back for 250$ each when I finally got through to him he told me he had so many calls on them he had to turn his phone off . ive got a gp100 in 327 but would still like to find a single action 32 or 327 also .

Boolit Buddy
    I picked one up for right at $600 last January, $549.00 actually, plus all the rest call it $600. Single Six 4-5/8" bbl.
    Last time I was there, 3 weeks ago, they had a 9-1/2 incher there. In fact I handle both in January, Wasn't interested in the 9.5".
    Although I thought about buying it and chopping it down to 5.5" Just couldn't bring myself to do it, 1 inch doesnt make a difference anyway, (thats what she said)
    tuckerdog, if your interested PM me and I'll give youthe name of the place, you can call and see if its still there.
    Crash87
    "An art, to supply a truthful response to someones nagging, busy bodied question(s) such that the person feels as though their question has been answered, but yet, do not understand the answer and are unable to provide a follow up question to gain clarification for fear of appearing to be a dumb ***, when basically having to repeat the question

"LIBERALS ARE ALOT LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS."

Boolit Master
    I have never found a bargain in GunBroker. If you really want something and are willing to pay (or overpay) for it, that is where to go. I have found more bargains on gunshow tables and in pawn shops. Keep in mind that in both places, they often also have gun prices that would make GunBroker blush. It is entirely luck.

Put what you are after on the watch list. Somebody who wants to sell one of those will come along. Most of the dodos there really want to make money too much to sell anything. Put a ridiculous price on it and wait for it to sell. Most of the auctions are perpetual and have been there since 1885.
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by leftiye View Post
    Put what you are after on the watch list. Somebody who wants to sell one of those will come along. Most of the dodos there really want to make money too much to sell anything. Put a ridiculous price on it and wait for it to sell. Most of the auctions are perpetual and have been there since 1885.
    In many cases you are right, but after chasing a Bisley Single six on GB, they really do sell for that. Not once did an auction end without them selling, usually for well over $700. A 4-5/8" with stag grips went for over $1,000. I paid enough for mine, but I have never once seen one at a gun show, much less a local shop, so GB was my only option if I ever wanted one. I should have bought one when they were $400 new.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry O View Post
    I have never found a bargain in GunBroker. If you really want something and are willing to pay (or overpay) for it, that is where to go. I have found more bargains on gunshow tables and in pawn shops. Keep in mind that in both places, they often also have gun prices that would make GunBroker blush. It is entirely luck.
    Harry, I tend to agree with you... It seems like the vast majority of people on Gunbroker aren't interested in really selling their guns.
    I did get lucky one day, and bought a .22 LR Remington Rolling Block at a fire sale price.
    I was actually shocked when i found out that I won the gun for such a low price.... They usually went for a hundred or two higher than I scored it for.

-Tom

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop View Post
    I think I might have the only Ruger single six 32 mag on an old model frame ever made. When I decided I had to have one and saw the prices they were asking I just used the one I already had to make into a CF 32 from a RF 22.
    With the current 22 RF ammo situation I am glad I did. The 32 mag in a single six revolver is an easy combo to like.
    Not a 32 H&R, but a 327 Federal magnum built on an OMSS a rim fire to center fire conversion
    ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by dubber123 View Post
    In many cases you are right, but after chasing a Bisley Single six on GB, they really do sell for that. Not once did an auction end without them selling, usually for well over $700. A 4-5/8" with stag grips went for over $1,000. I paid enough for mine, but I have never once seen one at a gun show, much less a local shop, so GB was my only option if I ever wanted one. I should have bought one when they were $400 new.
    I just got a pristine 5.5" .32 H&R Single six for $500. Tug thas sweet!
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Boolit Buddy
    I think this one is still for sale.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Ruger...ag/1624925.uts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	155.1 KB 
ID:	117082

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by leftiye View Post
    I just got a pristine 5.5" .32 H&R Single six for $500. Tug thas sweet!
    Thanks! That was built by Alan Harton.
    ronnie

Boolit Buddy
    Tug that is very very nice!