WidenersReloading EverythingInline FabricationLee Precision
RepackboxLoad DataTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mooseman Needs a Helping Hand

Boolit Buddy
    Well, my For Sale thread was deleted, but I sold 6 SFRB's of linotype and declared one of the sales would be donated to Mooseman. The M.O. got to me yesterday, cashed it today and so just now sent a gift via Paypal. Thanks to the 6 people who purchased the lino, I'll call it that you each donated $5 to Rich

"You sent a payment for $30.00 USD to Lakes Potential and Abilities."

I sure hope that's you, lkydvl, because I copied the email address from your post 2 above!!

-Brad

Moderator Emeritus

$80 more coming from me for a cleaning mat auction, soon as I get the money order I will forward it. Thanks To the auction winners for stepping up and donating!

Quote Originally Posted by lkydvl View Post
    I sent Rich a PayPal payment of $1000 last night. Still funds coming in and more is needed folk!

Donations can be made to :

lkydvl@hotmail.com

Thank you all for your generosity. Rich was very moved . Lets get him "MOVED" further shall we?

Andre`

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by birdadly View Post
    Well, my For Sale thread was deleted, but I sold 6 SFRB's of linotype and declared one of the sales would be donated to Mooseman. The M.O. got to me yesterday, cashed it today and so just now sent a gift via Paypal. Thanks to the 6 people who purchased the lino, I'll call it that you each donated $5 to Rich

"You sent a payment for $30.00 USD to Lakes Potential and Abilities."

I sure hope that's you, lkydvl, because I copied the email address from your post 2 above!!

-Brad
    Yes, that's me...

Bump for a good cause
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned

Need a followup on the 357 Maximum brass auction... Winner thinks he got too much brass!

How's that for showqing the spirit of this place!

Would the original owner auctioneer please contact him and sort this out? I can find the thread anylonger.

Andre`

Love Life
    Is he opening a gunshop or gunsmithing services where he is going?

Boolit Grand Master

Out of curiosity, Do we have a tally? Where do we stand on the money needed to be raised?

Moderator Emeritus

Another $80 headed your way in 2 days, soon as it deposits into my account so I can forward it!

Boolit Master

I want to thank all of you for helping me in this major move south, I am deeply moved by the help.
    I will be going to work with S&M Gunsmithing in Sawyer, Ok. as soon as I get settled in. I plan on also doing tractor and small engine repair / outboards, etc. as a sideline and building BP cannons, and boolit mold repair.
    Rich
    You Know You Might Be Facing your DOOM , if all you get is a click, Instead of a BOOM !

If God had wanted us to have Plastic gun stocks he would have planted plastic Trees !

Boolit Mold
    You know we love you brother. Looking forward to seeing your sorry self back here in God's Country! That's Oklahoma for the rest of you! LOL!

In Remembrance

Blush.

This is a great forum. the only one i have ever donated to and its because of the members. So it was no prob to buy some auction items.

Now really, i just dont want to be a "taker"- if I am holding brass that is supposed to be someone else's, then i want to make it right. If it really was intentional...well... that just reinforces my belief that this is a great bunch of people.

C-

Quote Originally Posted by lkydvl View Post
    Need a followup on the 357 Maximum brass auction... Winner thinks he got too much brass!

How's that for showqing the spirit of this place!

Would the original owner auctioneer please contact him and sort this out? I can find the thread anylonger.

Andre`
    "...the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we desire will ruin us. This book is about the possibility that Huxley, not Orwell, was right.” -N.Postman

Banned

Donations have slowed way down...I have a few hundred here from checks mailed to me and maybe a couple more from pending auction payments or PayPal donations.

We made the server goal, and then some, in less time. Lets put some more effort into this shall we?

Andre`