Load DataTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
WidenersSnyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2

Thread: What makes this forum great!

Boolit Bub

What makes this forum great!

I recently started a thread about how I got my form who is in the Marine Corps reloading. Now after teaching him reload on some basic equipment I gave him, he is ready for an upgrade that will last him for many years to come. I started a discussion thread with the option being a Forster CO-AX and a Deillon 550b. The thread gave me a lot of information about reloading for others, but the consensus was the Dillon would be the best bet for future use since he still has my rock chucker. The thread can be read below.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...or-Dillon-550b

Last night at 9 p.m. Possom18 listed a Dillon 550 for $300 with some extra accessories, and by some miracle it was still available at 4 a.m. when I was searching through the BST area. I knew people would jump at the chance when they saw the ad, and the great deal would be gone. My friend wouldn't be able to pick it up until the end of the month, and me until this weekend. I sent him a message asking him if there was any way he could hold it for me until this weekend, I was willing to even it down a deposit. He said he had no problem holding it until the weekend for me, and even helping my friend a little bit.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...imer-Flip-Tray

That's what makes this board not just another forum, but more like a huge extended family. There are almost know con artists, and people will help each other out and take less for items they know they could sell for more on the bay. Sorry for the long rant, but I just wanted to say again how happy I am to be apart of this great community.

Alvin

Boolit Master

Great people here and possum is one of them. I lolled longingly at that press too. Glad it's going to find a good home.

Awesome alvin.... And bless you sir for sending the weight molds for me.... Hopefully, they will arrive soon....

Thanks again alvin... And welcome to the family..

AG