RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load DataWidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I could really use some thoughts and prayers for myself and family

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for your father and may God help you all.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Bub
    I first want to thank all of the Cast Boolits family for your thoughts and prayers. Having been a week now, there has been no improvement and the doctors have said there is no brain activity being detected. As a family we have made the difficult choice to turn off the machines and let him rest in peace with just morphine assisting his pain. the doctors say it could be a few days before he passes, which is more difficult as any hope of a recovery is now gone. I just wanted to once again thank everyone, knowing that you have been thinking of my family in these difficult times means more than you will ever know.

In Remembrance

Prayer sent for you and your family.

Prayers from SWVirginia!
    .................................................. .................................................. ....................

Don't Ya Jest Love the Smell of Rotten Agg's!!

Boolit Bub
    I just wanted to update everyone that my father passed on Friday shortly after my last post thanking everyone for their thoughts and prayers. When I was at the hospital most of the week I wasn't very emotional, maybe it was because it knew he was going to pass and thought he would be in pain no more. I played his favorite song Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers for him, and he passed within 10 minutes. Having him pass while I was holding his hand was the exact opposite, hearing his last breath flooded me with emotions, tears, and memories of the great life and lessons he taught me.

He was not a rich man by any means, but he scraped whatever he could to give my sisters and I the best life possible. That meant moving far from his friends so he could make more money and send us to one of the best public schools in the country, and forgoing vacations and his own personal hobbies so that we would have to take out minimal loans for university. More than anything I will remember the life lessons he taught me when we would go golfing or camping. One that has always stuck with me and I try to live by is this one, "a man who has money has friends who mainly want something, a man who has true friends has more as they will give you their last penny without you having to ask". I've seen it first hand the group of friends he has, and a lot of them have known each other for 40+ years when they initially meet when immigrating to the United States.

I once again wanted to thank the entire community for your thoughts, prayers, and also willingness to help me out with something I'll need to be doing in the very near future. I'm a member of many forums, but this is the only one I felt comfortable posting about my father to as it feels to me like an extended family. My thanks once again for everything, and your support during these hard times will never be forgotten by my family or myself.