Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLee Precision
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Titan Reloading
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Forum Handles

Wicky - been with me since I was a kid. Like most people just my last name shortened with a 'Y' stuck on. Very Australian!! And not to original, seems the brain may not be too quick out of the starting blocks.

Boolit Mold
    Ok I am Texas Oil Man can'nt tell how much money I have .Sounds good huh.
    I am just from TEXAS and I like things that go boom.
    JESUS IS THE GOOD SHEPARD HE KNOWS THOSE WHO KNOW HIM

Boolit Bub
    I used to be a fieldworker for a dictionary that draws much of its information from interviews. If the dictionary quotes a remark added by a fieldworker, it follows it with FW Addit, which stands for "fieldworker addition." There were many FWs who made Addits, but I am probably the only one who adopted the notation (with the space deleted) as a forum handle.

Boolit Buddy
    Mine is because of my addiction to the 22 Hornet.... actually, the K-Hornet.

First time my wife saw me writing on a board, she said.... "why are you calling yourself Horneyguy?" I told her to look closer..then had to explain it to her.
    Yes, she's a blonde.

"ruger" 'cause I'm fairly partial to the brand, and "dude" 'cause I really enjoyed Dean Martin's role in Rio Bravo. Anyway, it made sense to me at the time!
    "Ignorance is curable, but Stupid is forever!"
    -Granddad

Moderator Emeritus

Better Dude's role than Angie Dickenson's. I thought she was pretty hot. Gianni
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Quote Originally Posted by hornetguy View Post
    .... "why are you calling yourself Horneyguy?" I told her to look closer..then had to explain it to her.
    “If your only tool is a hammer, then all your problems start to look like people who need to be beaten with a hammer.”

Boolit Buddy
    JJAMNA jam My first, middle and last initials N is my wifes first initial and A is my daughter's first initial. I just thru in the other j

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range
    Quote Originally Posted by MT Gianni View Post
    Better Dude's role than Angie Dickenson's. I thought she was pretty hot. Gianni
    I agree, but to be charitible, let's just say that her acting improved over time.

As far as I'm concerned, the two best parts of the movie are the jail house concert with Dean and Ricky Nelson and the scene where they use dynamite to rout the bad guys.

Regards,

Stew
    Sig file change:
    "Obi Wan Baloney"
    VOTE 2012! Throw them out! Every last one of them! (Feel free to add this to your sig. Spread the word!)

"...Get a rope." Pace Picante Sauce commercial, ca. 1984

"I (did, on several occasions) swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic, and to bear true faith and allegiance to the same." And when I left, they never asked me to recant.

I could not sign into the forum with my original name and could not remember my password.
    So I went to a different email address and tried 4 or 5 different names that were rejected. I had just received back from the factory my new Freedom Arms model 97 with a .38 special cylinder I tried it and it worked.
    fa38

Boolit Buddy

Warlock is a trim package for Dodge pick ups mine is a 76.

Boolit Master
    I've been called "Uncle R." by many in my extended family for years. Lotsa nieces and nephews since I was a young man and "Uncle R." just rolls off the tongue easier than "Uncle Rudy." I needed a handle that I would remember - and there it was.

Boolit Master

jim4065 was assigned by Kazaa, back in my old pirating days. Had JIM547 on another file sharing program, but there ain't no cool to it. Can't remember other handles so I pretty much stick with this one for everything. When my ship comes in I'm gonna grab a Sharps in 40-65 Winchester.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Boolit Master

Name reflects my family history. Use it most every forum I can and for SASS.
    God Bless America
    US Army, NRA Patron, TSRA Life
    SASS, Ruger & Marlin accumulator

Boolit Master at Heaven's Range 2010

WILDCATT was my CB handle
    WILDCATT

Boolit Master
    44 years ago I was in 1st Battalion, 12th Marines, an artillery unit. Our call sign at the time was "Dark Pistol". The colonel was "Dark Pistol 6" or just referred to as the 'six', XO was "Dark Pistol 5", and on through the subordinate portions, down to "Dark Pistol 26C", the naval gunfire spotter, which was me. It is pronounced "Dark Pistol two-six charlie", so I kept my call sign for a handle. I also had a FO team from 'B' Battery, so I had a call sign "Dark Pistol Bravo 3". The "Dark Pistol" got changed reasonably often, the battery assignment changed with every operation, but the 26C was always the Naval Gunfire Spot Team.

Boolit Mold
    I took my name from a rifle that I had and wish I'd never of sold.

Boolit Mold
    I cast the Lee 155gr LRN bullet for my G17. Straight WW and 2.7 gr HTG ahead of WWSP primers. 825 FPS and PF 127. I plan to get back into IDPA shooting when we thaw out here in NH.

Boolit Buddy

I got this handle from my grandfather because I was always reading my great grandfathers diary. He was a meat hunter for the railroad in the late 1860's. The name just stuck.

Boolit Grand Master

Buffalo Hunter,

I live in Kansas and have always found the Great Buffalo Hunt to be a very
    interesting time period. You should consider scanning in or perhaps typing
    out your great grandfather's diary and either posting on a web site, or some
    other method to get the story available to those historians (amateur and
    professional) that are interested in that sort of thing. Not only the whole
    lifestyle and process, but especially the cartidges, reloading by a campfire,
    the guns used, etc. is all very interesting to me, and (I think), to others.

You might even find a certain web site that is concerned with old cartridges
    and boolits that might provide a place to post it.

Bill
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.