Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyWidenersInline Fabrication
Load Data
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Night Owls Only -Between 0000 and 0400

At work, Desk Job, drinking coffee.

Boolit Buddy
    Local time: 3:41 Am
    Surfing the internet, checking the forums, checking for availability of components and catching up with my e-mails.
    Indiana, near Bloomington.
    The internet connection and speed is much better now.
    Not eating, drinking or smoking. Just winding down.

Hello

Work swing shift, alternating days to nights every 28days. 8-8.... I was handling molten glass with dishgloves(seriously) about an hour ago. Now controlling the 4000Kw electric and gas/oxy furnace. Just had coffee and a few cigarettes...

just getting home from work. my shift is 8:00pm to 2:00am but if we get every thing don thy let us go home early. So I end up looking at stuff like this or reading till I wind down and go to bed.

just had some toast and jelly and a sip of Jack that I found on the front porch a few weeks a go. we had some heavy wet snow, about six inches, so i got out the old snow blower and did my drive and walk. I was having fun so i did the walk to the ends of the street and the gal's next doors drive. then did the guys across the street. his wife just had a kid so don't see him out much so i did his to give him more time for what ever. any way one day i found a package on the porch with a six pack of bud and a pint of jack with a thank you note for doing the walk.

Just woke up to scarface on amc. Looks like Ill be up for a while.
    High Hook

Boolit Master

1:55 am left coast time. Normal night owl time for me.

Dutch

Boolit Master
    I'm a little late to this thread but I'm working all night. Every night. Night owl I am.

Boolit Buddy
    Good morning fellow gunners,

Well, you wake up in the mornin',
    You hear the work bell ring,
    And they march you to the table to see the same old thing.
    Ain't no food upon the table, and no pork up in the pan.
    But you better not complain, boy,
    You get in trouble with the man.
    Last edited by Socal147; 02-06-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Boolit Buddy

1:02 AM local time. Cleaning up some new gun parts after they've been soaking in degreaser for a while.
    Drinking diet Pepsi and smoking camels. Then off to bed.

Boolit Bub
    I usually get up around 2:00 a.m. to check the weather, check the email. Back to bed at 2:30.

Boolit Master
    Just finished sizing some 7mm RCBS Boulette Silhouettes No real information on the Internet on fireforming a .30-06 into .280 Rem., using cast boolits. No real information On Internet so will be posting on this subject as soon as the snow stops and I can get to the range.

Boolit Grand Master

1:53 local time. Did a bit of loading earlier, then a bit of research. Read awhile here after supper and then a spaghetti western. Got a lot of things on my mind and plenty of wine so may be up for awhile.
    When I was in college I did my best writing in the wee hours. Never figured out why. I can function at any hour but when I sleep nights I'm always up & around at least for a little while during the wee hours.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    I'm always up at this time. Just can't sleep before 5-6am.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Watching the olympics

Boolit Master

I'm also watching the olympics. I'm usually not off work until almost midnight anyway.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master

0103 Eastern time. Still sitting at this machine when I should have been to bed 2 hours ago. But, got to reading the posts, and the time has slipped by. I may have bought myself some J-words and some brass, though. Waiting to hear from the vendor. Wish my neck would stop hurting. Was diagnosed with 'severe muscle strain' in my neck this past August. My neck muscles were to tight that my scalp hurt. Late at night, I feel it. Time for some menthol muscle rub. Coffee is cold, but, need to be abed, have stuff to do tomorrow, if it doesn't snow too much. It was flurrying while I was out smelting the last of my COWW today. 104lbs gross. 77lbs of cleaned ingots. Haven't smelted the SOWW, yet. Probably about 5 lbs of that. Very little zinc this time, and only a lb or two of FE. Time to turn off the surf music and get to bed. Hope all are enjoying the 'morning'..................

Boolit Buddy
    Good morning, couldn't sleep so here I am. Two places I always visit are Facebook to see how my natural family are doing all around the US and Cast Boolits to see how my extended family are doing. It is 2 AM here.

Boolit Buddy
    I'm an early bird that works graves at a hospital. 220est now but I'll be up till 0700 take a nap and hopefully back to bed by 2300 so I can be up by 6 for the rest of the week. I do this every week.

Boolit Buddy
    Working night shift to help out a coworker. Today was a good day. Reloaded some 45/70 and hung out at home with the dogs. Tonight ..... I have six hours to go. Nothing exciting to talk about in the eating drinking or smoking arenas. LoL