MCD ProductsReloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackbox

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not so great news from the docs

I will be praying for your healing and for peace in your heart.

"The LORD bless you and keep you;
    The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
    The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."'
    Numbers 6:24-26

Al
    Joshua 1:9

Boolit Master
    Recluse, another vote for looking into the herbs. Be sure to do your due diligence and check for interactions with your prescribed meds.
    I take 3 different herbs every day, a couple more as needed, plus trans-resveratrol and a red wine extract. Oh, and fish oil and krill oil caps.

My BIL was put on the liver transplant list while in his mid sixties. Because of his age and since his name isn't Larry Hagman or Steve Jobs, it was a forgone conclusion that he would never get his transplant. Here we are 10 years later and he is still doing pretty well, does most of the things he's always enjoyed.

Thoughts and prayers for you. Hope you're still gettin' some good spoiling from your daughters. Love and attention makes an astonishing difference in speeding up recovery.

the smokeywolf family
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Hope your feeling better soon - remember the human body does repairs - have faith and search for solutions to kick start your repair cycle.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Man
    I'll be adding you to my prayer list Recluse.

I feel your pain with dealing with the doctors and all of the testing, I've been dealing with debilitating stomach issues for over a year. At first they were saying gastroparesis from diabetes and now they're thinking maybe autonomic neuropathy also from diabetes and I go back down to Ann Arbor this week for more testing (6 hour drive one way). It gets very frustrating but I continue to hold on to my faith in our lord and savior and I am truly thankful for all I have been blessed with and for every day I can still get up and put my feet on the floor.

Just keep the faith in our heavenly father and allow him to lead, accept his will in your life and let his peace fill your soul. While it may not always be an easy thing to do, it will help you to push on.

Keep up the good fight brother.

Moderator Emeritus

Sending up some prayers for you...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Recluse. This sound familure to me. there is a reacuring sickness in the female members of our family that causes cerossis of the liver and none of them have ever drank more than ice tea. It is rare. It has been traced back to the Polish part of the world. So far we have lost an Aunt, 2 cousins, 1 sister, and one very sweet granddaughter. Right now a sister in Florida has it. In her case they found it early enough that the doctors can treat her and she is doing much better. There has ben a lot of research on this. Diet is very important. If you would like to talk to her for more info. just send me your email address or phone number by a PM and I'll get you together.
    In the mean time I'll keep you on my prayer list also.

Boolit Buddy
    FWIW, there is some emerging evidence that black coffee can help prevent cirrhosis of the liver, are you a coffee drinker?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't always be sure of their authenticity.”
    - Abraham Lincoln

Boolit Master

Prayers sent also

Recluse, check out the over the counter herbal supplement Milk thistle extract. It seem`s to help me.

Banned

Hepatitis C? I hope not, but know a bunch of veterans who have it.

Gear

You're in my Prayers.
    Ramar
    AMERICAN EX-PRISONERS OF WAR -- NON SOLUM ARMIS

Hang in there and trust in the power of prayer, he knows best.
    Will say a prayer for you also. Please keep us informed.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Perma-Banned

will be praying