Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
WidenersLoad DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication

Thread: RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 is it worth the Cost over other Electronic Combinations ?

RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 is it worth the Cost over other Electronic Combinations ?

The RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 is it worth the cost over the other manufacturers?

Thank You.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Bub
    I would buy the rcbs again But I have not tried the others.

Boolit Mold
    I have nothing but good with mine.

That is good to hear as I placed an order for one. I sure hope it is worth the cost of admission.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Man
    Yes. I'd buy it again no problems.

Boolit Master
    The one piece of reloading gear that I would hate to be without..............Terry

Boolit Master
    Mine works really well but I never used any of the others.

Boolit Master

I've been using one for a few years off and on. Mine autozeros every time and can be off a couple of tenths +/-. Need to get a heavy slab to set it on. Flourescent lights might be jacking it up too.
    Anymore, I tend to drop a charge and trickle up. Its faster too if using really large charges.

I would really like it if the zero didn't wander.

Brad

Boolit Master

I don't have the RCBS one. Mine is the 3d Generation DPS from Lyman. It holds zero and calibration just fine. The only time I have needed to recalibrate is following a power failure. I leave it on 24/7 and check using the check weight before each loading session. The longest I have gone between calibrations is about 9 months.

Mine is on a cheap bookshelf bolted to the wall and sits about 3 ft below a flourescent light.
    Jeff

Love Life
    I love mine.

I want a prometheus II...

Boolit Master
    Have one and got the programing info to speed it up, well worth it, I even use it for my BP loads, 110.8 grs of Fg for the 2-7/8 Sharps.
    KW

Boolit Master

I sure like mine.

I just wanted to say I got the RCBS ChargeMaster 15OO in and hooked it up to power tonight and all I have to say is why in the heck did I wait so long lol.

I am not sure if the McDonalds Straw trick helps since I used it from the get go but when it did miss it was only off a tenth or two and I would just throw the powder back and let it do its thing again.

I will say that I checked it against my Ancient 40+ year old RCBS 10-10 and it looked to be 1/10 of a Gr light. But I have nothing else to compare it to.

Soooooooooo I ran with it.

I have read where some people think it is slow. But I guess I am slow as well lol. As just about the time I was ready to charge a new case the ChargeMaster was ready as well.

Thanks Gents

I will add though that when I have the time and energy I am going to make a dedicated table just for the ChargeMaster with a built in funnel under the powder drop of the scale so I can just run a tube down back to the powder container.