Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2RepackboxInline Fabrication
Wideners
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Banned
    A bit of my history, I grew up without a father, he died in an air crash in France in 1949.
    I learned it early on, if I needed any thing I had to work for it and then go get it!

Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,
    You were not only jealous but blind and could not see where I came from !

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .
    Yet another " Musketeer Ed Hubble "
    I did not fail you, you failed to rise and help !

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

The only way to communicate loads is through clearly marked pictures, only !
    BS walks.

Those words fell on Deaf Ears !

Go ahead harbor the evil elements here.
    Your threats to ban me will bear no fruits.
    No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Boolit Bub
    You're right. It is nice being able to walk out to the range. I have even considered making a "portable load bench" to wheel out beside the shooting bench. Kinda silly when it's only a matter of steps to walk to the basement door and a couple more steps to my load room. I am a blessed man. I'm still loading a few mini's in the commander just to occupy myself untill I can get some of those Super Blazing Sabots... I have been loading the Full Bore slugs that Turbo sells. These are sweet, sweet, shooters. Turbo uses the R-17 but I can't get of to shoot as well as he does. I'm working with the SR-4759 and Longshot. Soon it will be Lil-gun and universal. I don't have any blue dot or steel and I can't find any. Keep us posted on your project status.

Banned

"Hello Elite Musketeer Brother JmorTimer, the Fiocchi Brown high brass 16mm, 12 ga primed hulls from BPI go for $8.95 for 100 on special"

You and I are on the same page, just got 500 a couple weeks ago.

Will be praying you find the perfect land/range. I have experienced living on land where I could stick my arm out the front door and fire away and having a dedicate range. I will again but you first. God Bless

(From another thread, but belongs here as well.)

Banned
    A bit of my history, I grew up without a father, he died in an air crash in France in 1949.
    I learned it early on, if I needed any thing I had to work for it and then go get it!

Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:10 AM.

In Remembrance

you think Savage or some other manufacturer will take you up on it?
    C-
    "...the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we desire will ruin us. This book is about the possibility that Huxley, not Orwell, was right.” -N.Postman

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Hey Ajay, I had to go to the library today and transfer files from a DVD to flashdrive and it took quite a while. In the mean time I happen to skim a book called Gourmet Game , Recipes and Anecdotes from around the world by Philippa Scott that had quite a few unique recipes in it of wild game. Venison, boar, upland, waterfowl, small game, fresh and saltwater fish were on the menu. If you ever have a chance take a peak. You know that the preparing and cooking of game is about 25% of hunting.

You sure are a good guy A Jay, not only do you post all this very useful information for our hobby and sport, now your looking out for our health, I'll give the spice a shot, ha! ha! no pun intended, thanks brother. HC

Attachment 82062 Oh by the way my 15 year old son got his first deer bow hunting last saturday, I'll give some of the spices a try. Thanks HC

Boolit Master

Not a spice but vanilla extract is a good cover scent for hunting whitetails. Congrats to your son Hatcreek! Got my first 43 yrs ago at age 17 with a recurve, still at it. Oh yeah, hogs too!

Those hogbuster sabots look good Ajay. Does the base of the sabot hold up and the pedals effectively open? For one thing I know is there is the smaller diameter higher BC sabot for longer range and the bigger cal for more wallop at medium ranges.

I use vanilla every year.

congrats to your son and his first deer and to you HC for teaching how to become a successful hunter. That's a trophy. Are you going to teach how to cast broadheads.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Hogtamer glad to here your still at it at the young age of 60, I could never imagine not being in the woods, and my kid seems to have the same drive, I'm very proud of him. Take care HC

H'mm cast broadhead, thank you. HC

Banned
    I hate to admit I have a problem wife who loves to fight:

My wife sat down on the couch
    next to me as I was flipping
    channels.
    She asked, 'What's on TV?'
    I said, 'Dust.'
    And then the fight started. ************************* My wife was hinting about
    what she wanted for our
    upcoming anniversary.
    She said, 'I want something
    shiny that goes from 0 to 100 in
    about 3 seconds.' I bought her a weighing scale.
    And then the fight started.
    *************************** When I got home last night, my
    wife demanded that I take her
    someplace expensive.
    So, I took her to a petrol pump ( Gas station )
    *************************** My wife and I were sitting at a
    table at her high school reunion,
    and my wife kept staring at a
    drunken man swigging his
    drink as he sat alone at a
    nearby table. I asked my wife, 'Do you know
    him?'
    'Yes,' she said, 'He's my old
    boyfriend.
    I understand he took to
    drinking right after we split up those many years
    ago, and I hear he hasn't been
    sober since.'
    'My God!' I said to my wife,
    'who would think a person
    could go on celebrating that long?'
    *************************** My wife is standing & looking in
    the bedroom mirror.
    She is not happy with what she
    sees and says to me,
    'I feel horrible; I look old, fat
    and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
    I replied, 'Your eyesight's damn
    near perfect.'
    *************************** I tried to talk my wife into
    buying a case of Kingfisher bear for
    500 Rs.
    Instead, she bought a jar of cold
    cream for 300 Rs.
    I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the
    cold cream..
    And then the fight started..
    *************************** I asked my wife, "Where do you
    want to go for our
    anniversary?"
    It warmed my heart to see her
    face melt in sweet appreciation.
    "Somewhere I've not been in a long time. So I took her to the
    kitchen. Then the fight started.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:15 AM.