RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Repackbox
Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Banned
    A bit of my history, I grew up without a father, he died in an air crash in France in 1949.
    I learned it early on, if I needed any thing I had to work for it and then go get it!

Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,
    You were not only jealous but blind and could not see where I came from !

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .
    Yet another " Musketeer Ed Hubble "
    I did not fail you, you failed to rise and help !

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

The only way to communicate loads is through clearly marked pictures, only !
    BS walks.

Those words fell on Deaf Ears !

Go ahead harbor the evil elements here.
    Your threats to ban me will bear no fruits.
    No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:52 AM.

In Remembrance

Looking foward to that chart, Ajay!
    C-

Banned
    A bit of my history, I grew up without a father, he died in an air crash in France in 1949.
    I learned it early on, if I needed any thing I had to work for it and then go get it!

Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:52 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:53 AM.

In Remembrance

Are these loads for thick barrels only? You once did list a few that could be used in any barrel which of course i saved. How bout these? Or too early to tell? C-

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Boolit Master

Good post Ajay's. these guys know what they're getting into...not everyone does.

Banned

After reading so many of the threads on round balls, I'm going to try the .678 (which I read casts north of .680 - don't know), or a .680 round ball as opposed to the .690. Very interested to see the test results from Ajay in addition to all the information/data previously posted.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Boolit Bub
    Thanks Ajay,
    I'm molding slugs as I type. It's great that you keep is informed of your status. This has to put a lot is stress on you. You are going to provide the custom sabots/OP wads that this sport is lacking. Ed has given us a great sabot for the 12ga so the ones that shoot the 12 has a sabot that actually fits the 12 bore. Thanks for staying with the project and all the headaches us it has caused you

Boolit Bub
    Good Morning Ajay,
    Here is a post you made in SW on June 10.

Greetings, In 20 gauge, here we used a 400 gr bullet of .480 cal. at 2020 fps:
    At muzzle 2020 fps, Energ 3624 lbs
    At 100 yards 1956 fps, Energy still at 3400 lbs and at
    200 yards 1894 fps, Energy at 3187 lbs with a drop of -7.6 inch ! !
    This load is capable to take on any Big Game in North America with a 20 Ga. Big Bore Rifle as I call my gun with a load costing just 70 to 80 cents instead of the usual $ 3 to 3.50 each ! ! !

Hoping it helps.
    Best regards,
    Ajay
    BlazingSabots
    www.facebook.com/BlazingSabots?ref=hl
    www.facebook.com/pages/Preci...75489969155338

Which mold was this? Was it the Lee C476-400RF 90241 ? I have this mold as it has the metplat I like and it has a BC of 271. That is the highest of those in that caliber and weight class I can find. I'm having a tough time finding a wad that it will fit properly. If this is the Boolit you used in the posting, then your sabot must fit it correctly. This slug is heavy enough for anything on this continant and will also make a great home defense load

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Banned

That Lee Precision bullet should work well. Will order molds when you get rolling. Good to see your progress.

Boolit Grand Master

Ajay:

Is that 12 ga. non-discarding sabot designed fro smoothbore, rifled or both?

Can you ship to Canada?

Also, you didn't respond about 0.662" round balls. If you want some I can ship them to you.

Longbow

Boolit Bub
    Ajay
    Yea, agree about the 350gr and I have that mold also. I will 30-50 molded, ready for the Super Sabots when you make them available.
    I have an old Lyman bottom pour pot I use to mold Boolits/slugs. I have modified it with a PID controller. I also prep my molds using a method that "Oldfeller" posted in the thread over in the molds and maintenance section. Read thru the entire thread as the method he describes is more near the end. Sticky: Lapping 301 -- Changing LEE feature diameters
    If you mold your own, you are missing some real time saving, dollar saving, and quality improvements, if you don't read this.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Banned

"The Non Discarding Super Blazing Sabots in 12 & 20 ga will be for smooth bore as well as rifled barrel"

That is going to be a beautiful thing. I like the fact that you are approaching the "problem/challenge" from every angle. A solution for every shot-gunner in the " Elite Musketeer Brotherhood Family "

In Remembrance

Thanks for the progress reports, Ajay.

Was reading back a few posts:
    1. Dont feel alone. I read every post. I just dont have alot to contribute. Esp since i am focusing on 12ga rightnow and 20 is next. You keep right on with the 20ga development- my only contribution may be purcha$ing something from you for the time being. Hope thatis enough! And
    2. What vendor will require an ffl after Jan2014? Do i have to hurry to lay in my supply of future 20ga experiment equipment?

C-

P.s. i did more 12ga testing and have some nice results. Will write it up and post both here and on ASSA early next week.

Boolit Bub
    My mistake..another senior moment. It all starts on page 1 or post #17. Sorry for the bunny trail.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:56 AM.