MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad DataWideners
Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shot 2 Sharps Today !

Banned

BP- when the dust settles on what I have going on right now, and my wife and I are re- established financially from taking a big hit the past year and a half, we're going back to meet you folks.

I've also got a close internet buddy who's a north Louisiana "good country boy", and I want to visit him. I've never been to the deep south, and this would be a great adventure...

Pat

We had a buncha south louisania coon asses cook us some mud bugs lass year and dang they wuz gud! We have people come from Canada and all over the country to these things. I've been amazed at the quality of the people that come. But it's like you already know them because you can usually tell a lot about a man by his words here on the Internet. You know how much fun we have at The Church of the Painful Truth and it's jiss like that at one of the annual events but BETTER!

We have GOOD food, good fellowship, we pick guitars, sing, maybe have an adult beverage after the shooting is over, and we have been known to buy, sell, or trade guns, knives and have some good shooting contests. Lass year we had some fellas that were part of the Hunley (The Confederate Sub that was recently raised and on PBS or the History Channel) come and present us a program on it. They actually took part in the ceremony as Sons of Confederate Veterans to intern the remains in a Confederate place where they could not be disturbed. They poured concrete over the graves and I mean a LOT of it. I'd have never thought that somebody would try to rob a grave but they had good advice to protect the graves, so they dang shore did. It was a good program and we all enjoyed it around the camp fire. Next year we gonna have the curator from the Vicksburg Battlefield Museum do a program for us. You need to come if you can. It'sa hoot!
    The America I love was when the engine was a V-8, the exhausts were dual, the shift was four on the floor, the white walls were wide, the chrome was thick, the women were straight, and there was no such thing as the as the EPA.

Banned

Now BP mud bugs must be some crawdads right?

Please excuse this californy boy..

Boolit Mold
    I like the whole giving guns away thing. I am not as old as ya guys but hav done it for years myself. My God has blessed me in the gun realm and I have started more than one on their way to the sickness of shooting Nothing like the face of a guy or gal who can't affford to get one gettin set up and set up decently.

The bad part is that EVERY TIME I give a gun away I ALWAYS get several deals or freebies for myself. That whole sowing and reaping thing STILL WORKS! The bible never did say guns were not included and if ya do it with the right heart it does come back to ya- one way or another

Oh and back to the sharps thing- can ya believe I have 2 -never been shot Shiloh business guns HB with pewter tips in 45/70 sittin in the safe? We had a group of six guys order right before the movie quigly and the move came and ended up delayed etc My dad and I ordered one each but dad could not afford his when they came and I bought em both. Dad did not want his when I offered so... I need ta get a good mold or at least some boolits for at least one of em They are pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by PatMarlin View Post

Please excuse this californy boy..
    They would.
    Have mercy.
    A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw.
    A haw, haw, haw

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMarlin View Post
    Crayfish to a Northerner...crawdads to a Westerner...crawfish to a Southerner.
    Considered to be 'food' by some (including my wife)...a 'delicacy' by the head-suckers...and 'bait' by me.
    CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.