Snyders JerkyLoad DataRepackboxLee Precision
WidenersRotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-Edumacatin' the damn squirrels!

Boolit Master

I rigged a camera flash (strobe) Charger to a guys bird feeder to keep a squirrel out of it 2 AA batteries what harm could it do? It killed the squirrel dead and i removed it the next day. The charging circuit that is neighbors cat got the squirrel.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boerrancher View Post
    I wish I had some tree rats to educate. Season has been open for nearly a month and I have only seen one squirrel, and he went into the frying pan. It has been a nice wet spring so the hickory nuts will be thick this August.

Best wishes

Joe
    Down here in the Ozarks the Squirrels are pretty thick this year. My neighbor thinks it's the shortage of .22 ammo. I sure wish I could shoot them legally with centerfire lead loads, it's only legal with rimfire and shotgun.
    Ed Barrett
    AKA; elbStJoeMO
    If vegans love animal so much, why do they eat all their food?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Barrett View Post
    Down here in the Ozarks the Squirrels are pretty thick this year. My neighbor thinks it's the shortage of .22 ammo. I sure wish I could shoot them legally with centerfire lead loads, it's only legal with rimfire and shotgun.
    Huh? Where did you get this info? Since you are in Missouri, the rimfire/shotgun regulation is only for during firearms deer season. Pretty much anything else goes the rest of the year. Season from May 25th to Feb 15 2014. The rimfire/shotgun reg also does not apply if you are on your own land.
    Lyman 22596,225107,225353,225438,225415,225450,225646, 225462,228367,244203,245496,245497,245498,245499 RCBS 22-55-SP,22-55-FP,243-95-SP,243-100-FP, NEI 100244GC-#14, 55 224 GC-#4,225 45-#3 PB, NOE 22-055 SP,MX2-243,Saeco 221 & 243, RD TLC225-50-RF,Lee 22 Bator 6c & 2c HP. Love casting small boolits, let me know if you have one that I don't that you would part with!

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Squirrel is one of my favorite foods. I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about neighbors wondering what I just shot. I'll shoot them out of season when they are in my fruit trees or garden. It's their tuff luck no matter what time of the year it is if they are giving me a problem.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam