Snyders JerkyRepackboxInline FabricationLee Precision
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: BTSniper Custom Tools and Dies

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard333 View Post
    Anyone going to be getting dies soon as well??????��
    I sure hope so! I have cores & jackets standing by!
    EVERY GOOD SHOOTER NEEDS TO BE A HANDLOADER.
    NRA Cert. Inst. Met. Reloading & Basic Pistol

Vendor Sponsor

still hard at work. been a tough couple weeks, girls got sick with flu, then they where kind enough to share with the wife and I. Had to replace the motor of the lathe, but eveything is up and running perfectly now even if I am still recovering from lack of sleep while girls where sick and now me being sick too.

I was able to send out a couple 40 cal dies, machined 70 auto ejection systems which are now off to powder coat.

I got evey die on order here, half of them are nitride processed, the rest are finished with their first heat treatment process.

Here is what is responsable for the wait ...... I cut the chamber/bullet cavity of the 22 cal point form dies with a undersized reamer, I do this with all my rifle caliber point form dies, then I send them to be heat treated. Now that I have them back from heat treat I finish the bullet cavity with the final size reamer. The die is hard yet I only need to remove a few thousands and the carbide reamer has no problem, this allows me to polish it to a finer finish since the harder steel leaves a better finish. This will allow for the the most accurate bullet cavity I can possibly offer since any distortion from heat treatment will be removed in the final cutting of the bullet cavity.

So I have 50 22 cal point form dies/chambers to complete the final cut and polish then send to Nitride. It will not take long to finish up the dies with the final cut and I am going as fast as I can yet still achieve absolute perfection.

I started sorting threw the 22 cal core seat dies and will be working to get those out ASAP or will send them out the same time as the point form dies. Kind of a tough call, do I spend the time finishing up and sending the core seat dies and delay the point form dies or do I finish the point form dies to send to nitride so I can send both the point form and core seat die sooner together.

I know I need to get the rest of these dies to Nitride so I can start sending out completed orders. I am going as fast as I can.

Thank you all for your patience, support and understanding.

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Boolit Master
    What dies do I need to make jacketed 223 from 22lr brass? I think.I want to purchase a set.

Vendor Sponsor

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...fer&highlight=

Here you go. 22 cal swage die info

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Mold
    BT
    How do I get on your list for your 223 swage die sets. From 22 lr

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by vamoosevarmint View Post
    BT
    How do I get on your list for your 223 swage die sets. From 22 lr
    If you send large quantities of cash, that usually gets his attention. Don't worry about overpaying, you will want more later on 😎

Email, he'll get back with you.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
    Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Mold
    I left PM,s as said in the first post but have not heard from Brian, but I know he is burning the candle at both ends so was being patient. I will email the man to see what I can get going with him. Thanks for the input

Boolit Master
    certainly worth the wait. He makes FANTASTIC stuff. When he says perfect that is exactly what he means. He is not bragging just being factual. I wish BT was my neighbor. I would just go be a fly on the wall and learn from one in the industry I believe is going places. Own some from other manufacturers. His are more professional looking, packaged better and just sexy to look at and use. Results speak volumes. I wish I had bought his first.
    Our house is protected by the Good Lord and a gun and you might meet them both if you show up here not welcome son!

Boolit Buddy
    Vamoose, don't worry, Brian will get ahold of you. I can say from my dealings with his, hes a super nice guy. Its killing me waiting on my set (second ones as I got the 40 cal set) but I know it will be worth the wait.

Vendor Sponsor

Was out of office Friday and Saturday. Spent some time shooting with my dad. Back to work now to get a large shipment of dies off to be nitrided just as soon as I can and then to eveyone's door. Lots of work to do and I am excited to get these dies to eveyone as soon as possible.

Dropped off 70 sets of auto ejection units at the powder coat facility on Thursday. If they stick to their schedule I should see them back by end of week. They should turn out pretty darn good I think.

Brian

p.s. thanks for the comments guys, I only wish I could ship them faster. Thank you all for your patience. I'll be getting to unanswered PMs soon as well as email.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

I agree, You will want every set of his dies as soon as you get 1 set.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard333 View Post
    If you send large quantities of cash, that usually gets his attention. Don't worry about overpaying, you will want more later on ��

Email, he'll get back with you.

Vendor Sponsor

Still hard at work in shop, been at it a couple weeks strait now. I have quite a few phone messages, PMs and emails to reply to and I will ASAP. Right now I am concentrating 100% on the finishing touches to over 100 dies so I can send them of to Nitride ASAP! These dies will complete A LOT of orders that many of you have been patiently waiting for me to complete.

Thank you all for your support and patience, if you are waiting for a reply to an inquire or ready to place an order I'll get a reply to eveyone just as soon as I can.

Thanks

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Yeah, phone calls are for when you have nothing to do. E-mails are bad enough. I must spend a solid hour every day just dealing with e-mails at work. Of course, if we both had govt jobs, it wouldn't matter much.

Old War Horse
    I'd like to order a set of jacket making dies in .3575 diameter BT, how do you want to proceed, sir?
    Jim Fleming

I will bleed, Red, White, & Blue forever.

USAFR (Retired)
    NRA Endowment Member
    VFW Life Member

Vendor Sponsor

130 dies off to be Nitride processed. I expect them back after Memorial Day (last week of this month).

It's been a lot of work getting these dies ready. I have been focusing all my attention on this task. It hasen't allowed me much time for PMs and phone calls. Now I'll see if I can start getting some replies to eveyone one still waiting.

Thanks

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Buddy
    That's great news

Boolit Buddy

Drooling in expectancy(wait, is that a word?) here. Ordered one of U.P. North's presses day before yesterday. Figured that a set of Brian's dies, being the best, deserved one.

Bill
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Space for Witty Signature Line FOR RENT...........Cheap

Moderator Emeritus

About how long is the wait from ordering the complete set (22lr-224) to shipment? Thinking about a winter project if I can swing the cash

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    About how long is the wait from ordering the complete set (22lr-224) to shipment? Thinking about a winter project if I can swing the cash
    Order now. BT has been a busy boy & orders are at least 8m out for most of us.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
    Order now. BT has been a busy boy & orders are at least 8m out for most of us.
    If you are thinking about getting in the game there is no time like the present. Time is going to depend on where BT is on his production runs but be patient as I am in the same boat with Fred with the order time frame.